5.9 ~ March of Crimes

"Jenna

"Jenna... and Jenna."
- Spencer Hastings

As soon as Alison told us about Noel, we went over to Hanna's house. The four of us hung out in her room as we discussed what happened. "Why would Noel help you with this?" Emily asks confused.

"What was the plan if he'd got caught? I'm sorry, Mrs. Marin, I just needed to borrow a butcher knife?" Spencer asks sarcastically.

"You're a little loud." Alison says annoyed.

"You're a little crazy." Spencer snaps back.

"Spencer, your eye is getting worse." Emily says as she grabs a rag before handing it to her. "Yeah, I see plenty out of the other one." Spencer says annoyed.

"Hey, what's going on?" Hanna asks as she enters the room.

"How's your mom?" I ask worried. "Freaked." Hanna says annoyed. "Guys, we needed to do this. You saw Tanner cornering me at school. She's trying to poke holes in our story." Alison explains to us.

"Your story." Spencer snaps at her.

I sigh and cross my arms as Alison's phone starts ringing. "Oh, was that Noel? Is that who you've been sneaking out of your house in the middle of the night to meet?" Spencer asks annoyed.

"What's that supposed to mean? You've been spying on me? Well, maybe now you'll understand why I turned to Noel. At least someone still has my back." Alison says annoyed.

"Are you serious right now, Ali?" I ask in disbelief.

"What? I see what's going on here. One of my best friends doesn't even show up to my SOS call and the other one is... shadowing me like I'm the enemy. Maybe asking Noel to do this wasn't the perfect plan, but I'm kind of running out of choices." Alison says as she walks towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I turn to her.

"I'm gonna call my dad back. I'd like to do it outside, but, Spencer, are you gonna follow me or have you already set up a camera for that?" Alison snaps back at us. I roll my eyes as she leaves the room.

"You know, she never even answered that question about Noel." Spencer says annoyed. "The only thing I can't figure out is how did he get time to break into this place and lock us into those stables." Spencer says confused.

"Spencer, it wasn't Noel's helmet in those stables. I mean, we should be wondering if Melissa--" Emily says but Spencer cuts her off. "My sister wasn't the one who hired Noel Kahn to terrorize Hanna's mother. I don't know, for all we know she could have asked Noel to choke her that night in her living room. She's clearly gone rogue." Spencer rambles on to us.

"I walked in on that, Spencer. Okay? It wasn't Noel." I say annoyed. "You're sure?" Hanna asks annoyed.

I roll my eyes as Hanna starts drinking out of a flask. "You're seriously drinking right now? What's in it this time?" I ask annoyed.