1.21 ~ Monsters In The End

"He stuck his hands in her panty drawer!"- Spencer Hastings

- Spencer Hastings

It's been a few days since that incident with Caleb. The girls and I were all in the Apple Rosegrille discussing what happened. "Do you think Alison rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?" Aria asks as she looks at us.

"Somebody? Try Ian. He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty." Emily says as she turns to Spencer. "Your parents should hire you a 24 hour body guard."

"What about Jenna?" Aria asks confused. "What if she paid Caleb to get that bracelet?"

"Wait. When was Caleb in Spencer's house?" Emily asks confused. "He doesn't need an invitation Em. He broke into the vending machine with a spork." Aria snapped back.

I just sighed as I drank some water. "Guys? I think somebody's watching us." Spencer says making us turn around to see some clown mannequins on display. "I hate clowns." I mumble to myself as I turn back around.

"Those? They're for the founding festival." Emily says as they continue to stare. "Man, if that's what Rosewood's founding family looked like, how did they get anyone to move here?" Aria questioned.

"And why were they allowed to reproduce?" Spencer asks confused. "Guys if Caleb was--" Emily started but Hanna cut her off. "Can we stop using the 'C' word please?" Hanna said annoyed.

"Please don't talk about him." I say as I put my head down. "We know this is hard for you, but we have to talk about Cal... him." Aria says as she looks down at me.

"If we want to help Spencer, we have to know what Caleb knows." Emily says as she looks at us. "Guys there is definitely someone out there." Spencer says changing the subject.

"Maybe if Emily and I cornered Caleb... not in school, but somewhere that's Jenna free." Aria explains. I just sigh and wrap my hands on my head.

"If Caleb's gonna talk to anyone it's gonna be me." Hanna says as she looks at me. "Will you do it? Please, I can't talk to him right now." I say as I look up at her.

"To help Spencer, sure." Hanna says with a small smile as she looks up at Spencer. "Thanks Han."

I took a deep breath before heading out of the grille with the other girls. I looked back to see Spencer still there. "Spence you coming?" I asked confused.

"Uh, yeah."

~

We were all in Emily's room the next day. Apparently Hanna talked to Caleb and he told her the real reason he was helping Jenna was to find a key.

"A key. A key to what?" I ask confused. "That's what I said." Hanna said annoyed.

"Was it a key to Ali's house? Her locker at the tennis club?" Emily asked confused. "Why would Jenna want that? What is she gonna do, sniff Ali's old gym socks?" Aria asked sarcastically.