Coming home | 3

The rain tapped on the windows, as the cold air brushed through the gaps under our door

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

I groaned looking towards my alarm clock. 6.00am, great. I sat up out of bed and rested my feet on the floor boards. I had terrible back ache from Lying on this cheap, crappy mattress. I couldn't wait to be home again.

I quietly stepped out of bed and across to the bathroom, pushing the door open and running a hot shower. The warm water hitting my skin felt calming,relieving even.

Once finished I stepped out from the bathroom and into room to see alek sat in the arm chair across from me, and Silas who was packing.

"So" I started " how did it go?"

"Everything's cleared up and put back in order" replied Alek.

I nodded as I walked over to the closet to change. I wore a black vest top, underneath a black jumper crop top with some black ripped skinny jeans. The boys were dressed in black jackets, each holding our bags ready to go. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and walked out the door, Alek and Silas behind me.

"So, how did you sleep Maria?" Silas asked.

"Terrible. Lying on that mattress was the same as lying on bricks" I complained.

Silas chuckled at my frustration.

"I know, we could tell." Commented Alek.

" oh come on guys I'm not that bad!" I said spinning around to face them.

The boys raised their eyebrows at each other in disbelief.

...

"Hi what can u get ya'll today?" The Texan woman said from behind the counter.

"Can I please have a medium latte and a donut" I stated to the woman.
I look back at Alek and Silas .

"Uhh...we'll have the same" Silas replied.

"Ok coming right up, won't be long!" She said smiling and wandering back into the kitchen.
10 minutes go by and she finally returns holding our order.

"£6:40 please darlin' "  she said cheerfully.

I gave her a £10 note and told her to keep the change, she seemed very pleased.

We walked out, dividing it all between us.

Ok chapter three!!!
What did you think?

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋