Jealousy | 17 🔥

A couple of days had passed and we just returned from a walk in the nearby park

One of the butlers opened the door and we stepped inside. Elijah walked off into to the kitchen, while i however went up to the bedroom. I pushed opened the doors and slumped onto the bed, logging into the laptop.

"Hey" alek and silas greeted in unison as they answered the FaceTime call.
"Hey guys, how are you?" I asked.

"Good, how's it going living at the Volcov mansion"
"It's going good, how's living at the petrova house?"
"It feels weird, but i could get used to living in such a big house" alek admitted, earning a smile from me.

"He better be treating you right" i heard Silas say.
"Don't worry, he's amazing"
"Good, because i swear i will-"
"I know i know" i smiled. Honestly, i missed them. They were my family. Maybe not through blood, but that doesn't matter. Blood doesn't define who you grow to be, or love.

We were deep in conversation when a strong scent flooded into the room. Is someone cooking? I thought.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna have to call you back" I said, not really paying attention. "Talk soon, bye!" I closed down the laptop with a sigh.

I stepped into the kitchen to see Elijah buy the cooktop, stirring what looked to be vegetables.

"What are you doing?" I asked a Little suspiciously.
"Texting Barack Obama"

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm. "I need a drink" i grabbed a bottle of wine and poured us two glasses.

"Thank you" he took it in one hand, taking gentle sips while I on the other hand threw the entire thing back.

I hopped onto the kitchen island, reading the label from the bottle.
"This is some rich people shit" i mumbled, elijah chuckled. "Hey can you set the table, it'll be done in two minutes"

I nodded and grabbed the knives and forks, taking them to the dining room table and neatly laying each one down.

Just as I'd finished Elijah came in "Here we go" He placed the dishes on the placemats.

"Wow, this looks amazing" We sat down and began to eat.

It was delicious. I had never seen him cook so I guessed he didn't know how to, but I admit I was proven wrong.

Suddenly I had an idea.
"Elijah" I whispered.
"Yes, amore?"
"Why don't we do something"
"Like what?" He asked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

we finally reached the pool. I undressed until I was only in my bra and underwear and leaped into the water, drenching Elijah from head to toe.

"You're already wet now, come on!"
He rolled his eyes and jumped in under the water, quickly coming back to the surface for air, smoothing the hair back from his face.