Vip | 8

~recap~

~recap~

"Now, shall we do this the easy way...or the hard way..." a smirk began to play across my face.
"W-what did you do to J-John."
"You dont wanna know"
Suddenly, footsteps were coming towards the door from the hallway. I nodded towards alek and Silas who were grabbing their guns.
The door knob began to twist and a tall figure began to creep inside...

...

A tall man with brown curly hair started to come into view. Elijah. I quietly sighed in relief. I looked towards alek and Silas, gesturing for them to put away their guns.
"HEY HELP" James screamed but was cut off when Alek wrapped a piece of cloth around his mouth.

"What are you doing here" I asked.
"The same thing you are, well was"
"What is he to you?"
"He tried to make my company go bankrupt with his pathetic schemes."
So I'm not the only one he's tried to rob, I thought.

I forwarded him a knife.
"Would you like to do the honours" I asked.
"Ladies first"

I walked towards a now sweating James and slammed the knifes blade down into his thigh. His muffled screams filled the house. I took the cloth out from his mouth.

"Now, I want answers" I narrowed my gaze on him staring. He didn't reply.
"Or my friend here will stab this knife into your hand" I snarled, he gulped.
"Ok ok, what do you wanna know?"
"That's more like it" I crouched down to his eye level. "What were you to John?"

"I was his friend, we found out about your fortune and wanted it for ourselves. So...we made a plant to Rob you, scam you for all you had, we only got half." He hung his head in shame.

"I'm going to hand you over to elijah" I smirked and turned around to face him. Elijah stepped towards the knife and ripped it out, stabbing it in his palm. The guy's screams were like music to my ears.

"G-Go to h-hell" he mumbled, his breath shuddering in fear. I shot around to face him.

"Excuse me!?" I snarled.
"Go t-to hell" he mumbled, his breath shaking in fear.

I took a blade I found mandatory to keep in my pocket out and pierced his neck with it. Blood dripped through his fingers as he tried to stop it pouring. His eyes began to tear up as the life drained from him. He gasped for air before his body flopped to the floor.

...

I opened the limo door and settled inside. I grabbed a towel from a small compartment beside me and wiped my bloodstained hands with it. I checked myself in a compact mirror before applying some lip gloss.