Him | 13

~Recap~

I parked the car a little further down the street from the coffee shop, so I didn't draw too much attention to myself. i climbed out and with one button locked it's doors. I placed the keys into my bag and looked up. My body instantly froze in shock.

Could it really be...

...

Elijah was resting against a lamppost with that famous smirk plastered across his face, his arms tightly crossed over his chest. I began to run in his direction and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I clashed our lips together.

"What are you doing here!" I exclaimed eventually pulling away.
"Well I decided to come see you obviously". He smiled.

"Let's go inside"

"Hi can I have a latte and whatever he would like" I said pointing towards elijah who was stood behind me.
"I'll have a cappuccino" he nodded.
"Coming right up!" Replied the woman behind the counter. She left to go make them.

"I lied" Elijah spoke "I don't live in Paris, I actually live in London too. But I didn't want to tell you or else I wouldn't be able to surprise you"
"It was a very good surprise" I said smiling and kissing his check.

"Here are your coffees" the woman said sliding them across the counter.
"That's £10, how would you like to pay?" I handed her the £10 note and we left.

"So, where's your place?" I asked.
"Not far from here, I can take you there"
"Sure"
We walked towards his car. Elijah opened the door for me and I sat in the passenger seat.

...

We pulled in front of a huge mansion.
"Wow, this is your home?" I gasped as we stepped out.
"Yup" he took my hand and we walked inside.

Maids were all lined up at the door waiting

"Good afternoon sir" one of the maids said stepping forward.
"Maria, this is Elizabeth, the head maid."
"Hello" I waved.
"Hello ma'am" Elizabeth nodded.

"Come, I'll show you around" he intertwined our fingers and led me down the hall. "Dismissed" he called and the maids went back to doing their chores.

"This is the library" he pushed open the large wooden doors.
"Wow" I gaped. "This is some real Bougie shit" I mumbled earning a chuckle from Elijah.