Surface | 45

I woke up that morning in elijah's arms, his fingers toying with the ends of my hair

"good morning, mi amore" he whispered, circling his arms around my waist.

I tucked my face away into the crook of his neck, pressing my lips to his skin, hearing him squirm and groan as he pulled me closer until our hips were pressed together.

I smiled, basking in the warmth that radiated from his body.

"how are you feeling, darling?" he asked as his fingertips trailed up and down my side.

"a little sore" I mumbled. He tipped my chin upwards, his lips joining with Mine.

"aw, my poor baby" he cooed, his mouth curling into a devilish smirk "did I fuck you too good last night?"

I scowled "you're such an asshole"

"you love it" he quickly kissed me one last time, jumping to his feet "I'll run a bath"

I hauled myself up so my back was against the headboard, my gaze wandering to the balcony doors. My mind wandered to the events of last night and I smiled, reaching to nudge the ring that sat just above my knuckle. 

i suddenly felt the burn of a certain someone's stare and looked up 

Elijah was stood in the doorway, resting against the frame. His shirt was missing and his arms were crossed over his chest, revealing his inked, tanned skin. A small grin decorated his face.

"what?" I asked. He shook his head, straightening out his back and wandering over to me.

"nothing, just admiring my beautiful wife" Elijah placed his hands on either side of me.

I held his cheeks in my palms "you're such a suck up"

Elijah scowled playfully "shut up" he whispered before harshly kissing my lips.

...

we pulled up outside of the Volcov mansion at about 2pm. Elijah stepped out, removing his sunglasses and walking around to my side of the car while I fixed my wild-looking hair.  he opened my door for me, extending his hand.

"moi idealny dzhentlmen" i muttered while standing, my fingers tracing small circles on his chest. 

(my perfect gentleman) 

"the znayesh eto, dekta" he smirked, kissing my temple. 

(you know it baby)