Tension | 18

Knock!Knock!

Knock!
Knock!

"Yes?" I called, slipping the gun into my garter quickly.
"Sir is waiting for you outside" it was Elizabeth. I walked to the door and opened it, stepping out. She smiled brightly at me.

"You look lovey ma'am"
"Thank you Elizabeth"

I reached the bottom of the stairs and one of the butlers opened the door. I swung my fur coat over my shoulders and strode out.

Elijah climbed out of the car. His jaw dropped slightly when he saw me, his eyes raking over my body.
"You look beautiful, mi amore" he mumbled, opening the limo door for me and I settled inside.
"You don't look to bad yourself" i smirked as he slid in beside me, He wore a plain black tuxedo, his hair covering a little of his face.

"Although, as much as I like that dress, I'd prefer to rip it off" he whispered into my ear. With one button, solid partition separated us from the driver, blocking out all sound and sight. He began leaving wet kisses over my shoulders, i used all the force i had to suppress the upcoming moan, I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction. Although he probably already knew the affect he had on me,

"I'd say this dress was very expensive" i breathed.
"A dress can be replaced"
"Then I'd say, you'll have to wait" I whispered, running my thumb over his lower lip "ok, daddy?"

"Fuck" he hung his head in the crook of my neck as i twirled his hair between my fingers. His hand rode up my thigh through the slit of the dress, caressing my skin softly. "Doi, le cose Che ti faro (god, the things Im gonna to do you...)"

"English please" i knew a little bit of what he was saying, i just wanted to hear him say it again. He lowered his gaze on me, his eyes trailing down to my thighs, tightly pressed together.

"I don't think i need to love" he smirked, slipping his hand further. "From your clenched thigh" he parted my thighs "to your breathing" I couldn't feel him inching closer and closer to my heat "and most of all... how wet your getting" he suddenly removed his hand.

I exhaled a large breath I never even knew i was trapping, attempting to compose myself the best i could. I wasn't going to let him win the little game we'd started to play.

I straddled his waist, planting a few kisses on his jaw, moaning softly into his ear. I knew this was his weakness.

He grabbed the back of my neck, towering over me, his hot breath brushing my lips "Don't start something you wont want to finish amore" he breathed, his thick Italian accent seeping through each individual word.

"Why? " i asked innocently, but it came out in a hushed tone "do you like this?" I slid my palm down his stomach, further and further until I met his belt. We were met with an eery silence.

the flashing of cameras caught my eye through the tinted window. I looked back at Elijah, his jaw clenched. I placed a finger under his chin. "Patience" I whispered, an evil smirk curling my lips.