The boss | 23

The first thing I felt when I woke up was pain, my whole body ached but fuck me

The first thing I felt when I woke up was pain, my whole body ached but fuck me... that was the best sex I've probably every had in my entire life.

The sun peered through the window and onto the sheets, riding upwards the warm my face, making chills run down my spine.

I looked down to see Elijah, his arm wrapped around my waist, tucking me into him. His one leg was interlaced over mine and his head was rested on my chest, his soft snores sending slight vibrations through me.

I ran my fingers through his curls, playing with them in-between my fingers. He let out a small sigh.

"Good morning, mi amore" he yawned, raising his head and placing his chin
on my cleavage to look back at me, his beautiful caramel eyes glistening with something... like innocence, happiness. Pure joy.

"Good morning" I smiled. I tried to sit up when a sudden agony flooded my body making me collapse back onto the bed, letting out a hiss in pain.

"Aww is my baby sore?" Elijah mumbled, playing kisses down my stomach to sooth me, and it did just that.

"Cause I fu-" I cut him off.

"Hush" I placed a finger over his lips "as much as I'd love to hear your dirty talk, I have a busy day ahead of me"

Once the pain had simmered down a little I sat up from the bed and grabbed an outfit from my closet.

I wore a white tank top that hugged my ribs along with a pair of skinny jeans, and some gold hoops. I tied my hair back into a pony tail and brought two strands down at the front.

"What's happening today?" Elijah asked while following behind me, resting against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest, a slight pout on his lips.

"A lot of things"

"Can't it wait?" He whined, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I chuckled, shaking my head. He plopped his chin down on my shoulder as we stared back at each other in the mirror.

"I love you" he suddenly said. I turned around to face him, placing my hands on his chest.

"I love you"

He leaned down to my face and pressed a longing kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to make some coffee" I pecked his cheek before making my way out of our bedroom and down to the kitchen.