Loss | 41

My fingers were hooked underneath the strap of my heels as i stumbled into the Volcov mansion

"Bring her into the living room" i yelled to Silas, biting back a giggle as i struggled to take off the blazer Elijah gave me on the way home.

Silas made his way down the hall with a passed out Emma in his arms, disappearing into the dark.

I peered my head outside. Elijah was wrapping matteo's arm around his neck, helping him to walk up the stairs to the door. It didn't work, so it ended with him having to basically drag Matteo instead.

Dante and alice were close behind, dante carrying her bridal style.

Alek had left with someone he'd met at the bar, and said he'd be back in the morning.

We all made our way into the living room. Dante and Alice laid were sprawled out in front of the fire place, Silas and Emma lying on the L-shaped sofa in the corner.

I slumped down onto the smaller couch beside Elijah once he'd thrown Matteo into the armchair. He groaned, shoving his face into the pillows.

I felt Elijah's hand on my knee and i smiled. I leant over to his ear.

"Elijah" i whispered, He hummed. "Will you make me some food? please"

"Of coarse, my love" he planted one last kiss on my temple before getting up and walking out.

My eyes became heavy and i began to feel tired, my body relaxing into the large pillows.

"I'm going to bed" Dante suddenly announced as he stood up with a yawn. 

"Us too" Silas chimed in, throwing Emma over his shoulder. She was half awake by now, mumbling away to herself.

We all said goodnight and they left down the hall to the guest bedrooms.

Once they were out of sight, i went upstairs to change into one of Elijah's old shirts and a pair of shorts before making my way down to the kitchen.

Even with the fire lit the halls were so cold it pinched at my bare shoulders, so I grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa as i passed the living room.

Elijah was stood by the stove, flipping something over in a pan when i peered my head around the doorway.

I silently crept behind him, snaking my arms around his waist, covering some of his torso with the blanket.

He placed the spatula down, tuning around to face me.

"Hungry?" He asked, his fingertips Grazing down my neck and to my shoulders, sending a chill down my spine.

"Obviously" i pecked his lips quickly, my hand slapping his ass "now get back to work Gino D'Acampo, I'm starving"

He chuckled but nonetheless went back to the pan.