Temper | 5

~recap~

~recap~

"P-please n-no more, I b-beg you" he trembled.
"Oh we aren't finished yet" I said. His begging made me smile.
"W-what are y-you gonna do to me..."
"You'll find out" i said as I walked towards the rusted, blood stained door.
He sighed with relief, thinking it would be the end of his torture session.
"Oh and one more thing..." I spun around, pulled the gun back out from my garter and...

BANG.

...

I walked out of the dungeon and into my en-suite. I flicked on the bathroom light, the rays bounced off the mirrors. Running the bathtub I filled it with vanilla scented bubbles. Climbing in i signed with content. The bubbles were like silk blankets across my skin. I massaged the loofa into my body, the blood dripping off dying the water red.

I finally decided to get out and I wrapped a towel around my body. I came out of the bathroom and through to my closet. The room was huge. In the centre was a giant chandelier, diamonds were dripping from it. I chose some silk pyjamas and slipped on my cosy slippers.

I slumped onto the bed and gazed around the room

I slumped onto the bed and gazed around the room. My eyes landed on the door as it began to open and Silas and Alek stepped inside, carrying a laptop and some folders.
"We found some information we think you'll like to see" Alek announced.
I raised my brow at them and they showed me their laptop. The addresses of all men were shown on the screen.
"Perfect" I said smirking.
"We'll leave for Paris tomorrow" I said to them " but we need to drop by the office first, I have a meeting at 10"
They nodded and began to leave.
"Goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite" they said teasing in unison.
I launched a pillow at the door but they closed it just in time. I rolled my eyes as I heard them snickering down the hall. I laid my head on the pillow and I slowly began to let the darkness surround me.

...

The sun began to creep in through a crack in the curtains. I covered my head with a pillow, protecting myself from it's burning rays. Eventually I gave in and got out of bed. I walked towards the bathroom and turned on the shower, smoothly rubbing the lavender body wash into my skin. If I was honest, deep down I was quite excited about going to Paris. It was mother's dream to go, so it felt like I was granting her wish in a way. I massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my brown hair, I loved how the blonde highlights stood out in the summer time.