Promise | 19

~chloe~

"Why did you invite me?" Someone asked as they stepped into the room. It was Pam, my co-worker and best friend.
"Because i need your help to find about this bitch" i snarled.

"Who?" Pam's eyes widened from my choice of words.
"Maria petrova" i even felt sick mentioning her name.

~flashback~

"Sir" i nodded.

He just ignored me and stared at her lovingly. That bitch who snatched him away.
"We should be going" Elijah stated.

NO

The only reason i came here was to spend time with him, but apparently the meeting was 'men only'. As much as i tried i was turned away. And thats how i got in this situation. Stuck with... Maria.

Ugh

Just when i felt hopeless, her purse caught my eye. I quickly slipped it behind me out of sight.

"Goodbye!" I called as they left, a fake smile plastered on my face.

But it seems my plan may of been falling into place after all...

~end of flashback~

"Mr volcov's girlfriend? She seems so nice?!" Pam argued.

"Well she's not, she stole him from me" I snapped back. I was filled with jealousy and I hated when I couldn't have what I wanted. He was rightfully mine, he should love ME. "I stole her purse, i want to see what SHE'S got that I haven't"

"YOU STOLE IT!? YOU'RE GONNA GET KILLED" she yelled, running a hand through her as she began to pace back and forth.

"He would never hurt me" i muttered.

She let a small sigh "we've been over this. you should find someone who really loves you, and not waste your time on elijah" she sighed.

"But he's my soulmate" i whispered. Tears began to flood my eyes.
"Oh sweetie" Pam cooed engulfing me in a hug as i poured my heart out to her.

The curtains were open when I awoke, allowing the sun to blind me with it's light

The curtains were open when I awoke, allowing the sun to blind me with it's light. I clutched my forehead when i felt a sudden pounding. I couldn't remember a lot, or how I got here. All i knew was I didn't feel right...

"Oh god" I mumbled. I jumped up out of bed and to the bathroom, puking into the toilet.

Suddenly I felt someone pin my hair back. I turned around, it as Elijah. He smiled at me and rubbed my back gently.
"You ok?" He cooed. I shook my head making him frown.
"How bad was i?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"Well, you drank about 15 shots with chloe, Emile told me"
I sighed, standing up from my knees and turning away to the bedroom.