Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35

I was woken up to the feeling of kisses being planted all over my face, along with 'I love you' in between each one

"Merry christmas, mi amore" Elijah whispered, pecking the tip of my nose one last time.

"Merry Christmas" i mumbled with a smile.

"I have something for you" he jumped up from the bed, running into the closet.

While he was busy, i took my time to take in my surroundings. The curtains were drawn shut, and i could hear the soft tapping of snowflakes against the window.

"Ok!" He slumped beside me "here" Elijah handed me a rectangular, red and white box with a silver ribbon wrapped neatly around the middle.

I slowly removed the lid, a small gasp leaving my lips.

Inside was a black pistol, the words 'eyes on the prize' engraved in gold.

"It's beautiful" i breathed, not being able to remove my eyes from the gorgeous weapon in front of me.

"Like it?"

"I fucking love it!" I leapt forward, wrapping my arms around his neck, accidentally pushing us over due to my force. I squeezed him tightly.

"Do you want your Christmas present?" I raised a brow, placing my hands on his chest to prop myself up.

"You know what no i- of coarse i do. Quick quick!"

I chuckled, reaching underneath the bed and pulling out a box wrapped in green and red wrapping paper.

"Ooooooo" he tore off the paper and unfolded the cardboard box's lid.

Inside was a brand new, Versace watch. I thought he'd like it because he only had one watch. He slipped it on almost straight away.

"Like it?" I asked nervously.

"I love it, Tesoro" he kissed me softly, letting his lips linger for a while.

"How about a special, Christmas Day breakfast?" He suggested.

"Ugh, I can never get over your cooking" I pecked his lips once more.

He chuckled, standing to his feet.

"You coming down?"

"I will be in a sec, I just need to get ready" I smiled. He nodded and left.

With a sigh, I stood up from the bed, strolling into my closet.