Destroy me | 31 🔥

For the rest of the day i was treated like a queen

For the rest of the day i was treated like a queen. Elijah had taken me out to dinner at the new restaurant that just opened a few days ago. The food was stunning, and absolutely delicious.

When we came back we watched a few movies in bed. He hadn't let go of me since. That was the last thing i remembered before i must of fallen asleep.

My arm stretched out, expecting to feel Elijah beside me, but i was wrong. I peered over to my alarm clock. 2am. I groaned, pulling the covers away from me.

I noticed a figure stood by the window and I immediately knew who it was. I crept behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, propping my head In between his shoulder blades.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, pressing my lips to his back gently. I heard him let out a small sigh.

"Nothing, tesoro" the nickname made butterflies go fucking bonkers in my stomach. I tugged on his arm, signalling for him to turn around.

We were face to face "Obviously something is, and we said no more lies" i reminded him "honesty"

It seemed he was captured in his thoughts for a moments.

"I can't hurt you again... I'm wrong for you... you deserve happiness"

I felt like i was being stabbed in the heart by his words, so soft, yet painful.

I placed a hand on his cheeks "If this is wrong, then i don't want to be right"

"I'm a bad person" he mumbled.

"Fuck me! We'v-" i was cut off when my back was slammed against the wall, my wrists pinned above my head and Elijah's hand secured on my left hip.

"Trust me" his warm breath fanned across my lips "you have no idea how badly i want to"

"Do it" the words were simple, but something that can be regrettable in other situations. For example, a gun to the head, and telling them to shoot.

Love is a dangerous game, and if you don't know how to play, you can lose everything.

"Break me, make me yours. Fucking annihilate every inch of my body. I am telling you, so do it" i leaned forward so the tip of my nose was brushing against his.

"Destroy me"