The club | 20

Elijah kicked open the bedroom door, me hanging from his front while he captured my lips in a tender kiss. We'd just returned from the amazing dinner he'd organised, I was the happiest woman on earth with this man. He was mine, and the thought made a warm feeling spread through my body.

He dropped me onto the bed, planting kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes to the feeling. His lips were so soft, so addictive, seething with need.

I suddenly felt a tongue gliding up my face, it's rough texture scraping my skin. "What's that new" I giggled. My eyes shot open with i felt something soft grazing my arm. Lying

A brown and amber Doberman puppy was sat beside me, his tongue hanging from his mouth making him look ridiculously funny.

"Uhh... Elijah" I called. He came out of the bathroom, fixing his watch.
"Down" he growled.The dog reluctantly leapt from the bed, lying by my feet. Elijah approached the bed, plopping down beside me.

"I never knew you had a dog" I muttered, ruffling the animal's fur.
"Actually I-" he was cut off when two more Doberman's strolled into the bedroom. These seemed more mature, well behaved. They both sat by Elijah's feet with a stern expression on their faces.

"More!?" I exclaimed, my mouth hanging open slightly. Elijah chuckled, nodding his head slightly. "How have I never seen them before?"

"Well, they're more like guard dogs. The brown and amber one is Atticus; the brown and black one is Zeus; the black one is marcel" Elijah stated.
"How sweet" I smiled, patting each of them on the head gently.

"Out" Elijah ordered and they all reluctantly left.

...

Elijah's arms were wrapped around my waist, his head buried into my chest. I hadn't been able to sleep. It was now 9am. Fuck.

The gentle sound of rain caressing the window echoed into the bedroom, the dark sky radiating a soft light into the house, the best kind of weather.

"How long have you been awake?" Elijah spoke, his tone hoarse from his long rest. His hold tightened on me, planting soft kisses over my shoulder.
"Since 2am" I whispered.
"Tesoro you should've of woken me up, I'd of kept you company"
"No, you needed to sleep"

He let out a soft sigh, raising his head to meet my gaze. His hair was a mess, hiding his face. I placed my hand on his cheek causing him to lean into my touch. He rested his chin onto my chest, staring up at me.

"Yes?" I chuckled.
"Così bello (so beautiful)" he muttered, kissing the back of my hand "mio tutta mio (mine, all mine)" he gripped my jaw softly, catching my lips. I twirled his hair in between my fingers, tugging at it slightly making a groan emerge from the back of his throat.

"I'm going to get ready" he whispered, gliding his thumb over my bottom lip before standing to his feet and entering the closet. The room grew silent, I was left alone, with only the storm outside to keep me company.

I could hear muffled voices from behind the bedroom door, footsteps following after. They were gentle, smooth, attempting to be silent. I pulled open the bedside table drawer and brought out the gun, clutching it tightly. I slowly climbed out of the bed, wrapping a robe around my body.

They were growing closer. I quickly hid behind the door, sucking a sharp breath when the figure came into view. I smashed the butt of the gun to the back of their head, watching them collapse to the floor.