Trained assassin | 4

I glided into my office, Silas and Alek trailing behind

"Frappuccino pronto" I said to the woman sat behind the desk as she wrote it down. I Pushed the glass doors open with a large sigh, walking inside.

Behind my desk were floor to ceiling windows that gave me a beautiful view over London.

Alek was laying the new files on the table while Silas was re-loading his gun.
"Right" he started "everything we need to know. It's Here, all planned"

"I-" he was cut off when the frail young lady came trembling into the room, with a coffee in one hand and a notepad in the other. She placed it on the desk and waited expectantly.

"a-anything e-else m-ma'am" she trembled.
"That'll be all." I mumbled. I gave her an intense look indicating her too leave and watched her stumble out again.

I swirled the cup in my hands and flicked through the papers. I could hear them arguing from behind me.
"Boys that's enough"
Their heads shot straight back at me. Silas clenched his fist but walked away, keeping his anger under control. They hated to admit it, but I had them wrapped around my finger. The thought of this make a smirk appear across my face.

"Ready " I said, sipping my coffee. I slid my sunnies over my eyes.
They nodded in my direction and I got up from the chair. I was wearing a black leather jacket with knee high boots, a long sleeved black t-shirt and some ripped camo jeans.

I could hear my heels clicking against the marble floor. Silas opened large glass doors and we walked through.

The driver was stood outside the jeep, unfortunately the lambo wasn't big enough for all of us,
and we wouldn't be able to drive.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught alek rummaging around in a duffel bag. "Ugh where is it!" He roared in frustration.

I tilted my head at him. He handed me a beautiful tight black dress with some heels and a jewelled bracelet.
"This will suit you perfectly for the dinner party" he said smiling.
Silas rolled his and looked back down at his laptop.

The drive took about 1hour until we heard:
"We're here!" The driver said turning around to face me.
I nodded towards him and we stepped out. Alek carried the duffel bag with our outfits and some equipment while Silas was on my left. I gazed in awe at the beautiful mansion before us.