Vengeance | 27

when i woke up this morning my head was pounding

when i woke up this morning my head was pounding. I was still my dress, so i must of just collapsed into bed. I sat up, rubbing my eyes to clear my vision.

The sheets were by my knees, one of the pillows were on the floor. The curtains were lazily hung open and some random pieces of clothing were draped over most of the furniture.

I walked into my en suit bathroom and splashed my face with some cold water, quickly drying after with a nearby towel.

Bring on the day

I didn't even bother to change and instead i started to make my way down the hall but i froze when i heard the deafening screech of a door opening.

Emma was creeping out of silas's room, heels in one hand, the rest of her clothes in the other. Her head snapped to me when i cleared my throat. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Going somewhere?" i folded my arms over my chest, raising a brow. She didn't say anything, fumbling for the right words in her mind.

"Babe what's u-" Silas peered around the doorway and immediately stopped when he saw me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHY THE BEDROOM NEXT TO MINE" we turned to Alek who was pretending to gag.

"Such a pussy" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways" I sighed "who's making breakfast"

"Silas can as an apology" alek pointed to Silas.

"Dude!" he threw his arms into the air dramatically.

"I actually don't give a fuck I'm hungover and hungry so someone please make breakfast for fuck sake!" I groaned, storming down the stairs to the kitchen, but I was still close enough to here bits of their conversation.

"Damn, what's pissed in her coffee?" Silas mumbled.

"She saw Elijah Last night, I think it upset her" alek whispered back.

"FUCK YOU" I yelled, flipping them off.

...

(TW: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS A BIT GROSS, SO IF YOU THINK IT COULD TRIGGER ANYTHING OR IF YOU'RE JUST NOT INTO IT, SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE <3)

In the end, Silas did end up making breakfast, a full English. It was surprisingly amazing.

I was currently in my closet, choosing my outfit. I wore my black, sleeveless, rib-knit tank top with black leather pants, and to top it off a black leather jacket. I pulled on my usual knee-high boots and tied my hair into a tight ponytail with two strands brought down at the front.