Moving | 15

I was sat at the dining table

I was sat at the dining table. The maids had just served our breakfast;bacon and eggs. Alek and silas were happily eating while I on the other hand wasn't taking much interest in it. Silas had noticed.

"Nervous?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Not really, just not that hungry for bacon and eggs"
"I can make you something else" anya said pouring me some coffee. I shook my head again.

Suddenly I heard a car pull up outside. I got up from my seat and walked swiftly to the door. Elijah stepped out. I ran down the stairs and jumped into his arms.

"Ready to go?" He asked pulling away. I nodded. I never realised anya and the boys were stood behind us.
"Gross" alek teased, pretending to gag.
"Shut up, just because you're single" I shot back. Silas snickered, but alek did not look impressed.

"Elijah, this is anya. She's been like a mother to me ever since my family passed away" I introduced. elijah and anya shook hands.
"And you've obviously met alek and Silas"
"Hiya mate" Silas nodded, elijah returned it.

"Shall we get going" Elijah asked, I nodded and he opened the car door for me. I settled inside and waved through the window. The butlers finished loading the trunk and we set off.

...

Around 30 minutes later we began to drive into the Volcov mansion's courtyard. The car came to a halt and we stepped out. One of the butlers opened the door for us, another one bringing the luggage in from the car. Elizabeth came to greet us.

"Good morning sir"
"Good morning, Maria you remember Elizabeth don't you"

"Nice to see you again Ma'am" she nodded
"Oh please call me Maria" Elizabeth looked to Elijah. He nodded and she smiled back at me.

"Come, there's something I want to show you" Elijah took my hand and lead me down the hall.

We reached the bedroom and he opened the doors.
"Close your eyes" he whispered. I gave him a confused look but he nodded reassuringly. I sighed and put my hands over my eyes.

"Ok open them in 1...2...3"

"Wow!" I exclaimed. We were standing inside a stunning walk-in closet of white and gold. A light pink stool sat in the middle. Shoes were all stacked neatly on the shelves in one corner, at the very end was a vanity. A large chandelier hung down in the middle.