Date | 11

~Recap~

~Recap~

"Are you sure this is the right way?" I asked. The woman chuckled.
"Don't worry, it's just through here" she swept a curtain to the side, showing a room filled with candles and fancy decor. I gasped silently.
"Have a good evening"

I looked around. Everything was decorated so beautiful.

Suddenly I heard someone chuckle lightly, making my head snap to that direction..

...

It was Elijah. He was wearing a navy blue tuxedo, stood next to the large window.

"Like it?" He asked. I nodded, still hypnotised by all its beauty.
"Sit" He pulled one out for me and i sat down.

"What would you like to eat" my eyes gazed over the menu. Everything was so fancy.

"How about a steak?"
"I think I'll have the steak too" Elijah called someone in a different language, I'm guessing Italian, and a waiter walked in.

"What can I get for you?" They asked, clutching their notepad.

"Two steaks please" I nodded
"Anything to drink?".
"Wine sound good?" He suggested, I nodded in response.
"Ok! Won't be long" after scribbling our order down he left.

"So" I started, making elijah look up " why am I here"
"Why not" he shrugged "what's the harm in going for a meal"
He has a point, I thought.

An hour passed by and The waiter finally came back with our meals. He placed them in front of us.

I cut a piece off and ate it.
"Mmmm! It's so good!" I exclaimed, he chuckled. He kept looking at my lips before grabbing a tissue.

"May I?" He asked. I nodded and he wiped the corner of my mouth. I smiled. He seemed so sweet.

The conversation was going great so far, he was actually a really interesting guy.

"Wow, that was delicious" I sighed, taking a sip from my wine.
"Dessert?" He smirked.
"Oh how can I refuse" I smirked.

"Hello sir, would you like anything else?" The waiter had returned to collect our dished, piling them onto the tray he had rested on his bicep.

"How about an ice cream sundae?" I interrupted. The waiter nodded and left again. I took a sip from my wine. I caught elijah staring.

"What?" I smiled "have I got something on my face"
He shook his head with a chuckle

He was surprisingly very charming. His moods were completely different from before at the hospital. Everyone always said he was cruel and cold hearted, but he never seemed it when I saw him?

10 minutes later the waiter came back, holding a large glass full to the top with ice cream. He placed it in the middle of the table and handed us two spoons.
"Enjoy!"

I dipped the spoon into the glass and scooped some out, savouring the taste.

I looked up and elijah and giggled. He had gotten the ice cream on his nose.
"Come here" I chuckled and leaned over the table, wiping it from his nose with a napkin. The room grew silent, we locked eyes for a few minutes.

I broke out of my trance and sat back down.

"How about I get the bill" Elijah announced, standing from his chair. I nodded and followed behind, grabbing my bag from the table.

"Hello!" The receptionist chirped "how was your meal?"
"Perfect thank you" I smiled back at her.

"We'd like the bill now please" elijah state's.
"That's €200, how would you like to pay?" He reached inside his wallet. My eyes widened. €200!?, I thought.

"Have a good evening!" The receptionist waved as we stepped out. A gust of freezing cold air hit me, making me shiver.

"Here" elijah said taking off his blazer and wrapping it around my shoulders. I smiled.
"Thank you"

We began to make our way down the street. The breeze ran through my hair, pushing it back slightly as the moonlight shone down to light our path with the help of the street lamps.

We slowly walked over a bridge that towered over a small river, it's water glistening underneath. It gave us a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Come on, my place isn't that far away"
I nodded and we began to walk further.

We were now stood outside a large set of apartments.
"Come in" elijah said as We stepped inside. He unlocked one of the doors and pushed it open.

A king size bed was sat in the middle of the room against the wall. Two glass doors were on the other side of the room, leading out to the balcony.

"Wow" I whispered.
"It isn't much, but I like the simple things in life... but I must admit you're the furthest thing from simple, yet I like you..." he chuckled lightly "now how does that work?"

. I caught his gaze lower to my lips. I smirked and leant closer. He was the first to make a move by kissing my lips passionately.

Oh god, his touch was so tender. The kiss was filled with lust and I loved it, I craved for it.

I began to take the blazer off of my shoulders. My arms wrapped slowly around his neck, running my fingers through his curly hair. A moan escaped his mouth making me smirk.

I pulled away carefully, gasping for air. He looked at me, a little surprised but nonetheless pleased. He clashed our lips back together. I began to unbutton his shirt, exposing his tattooed chest. I felt his cold hands unzip my dress.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist for stability.

He laid me down on the bed, his kisses trailing down to my neck, nipping my skin. Silent moans slipped from mouth. I gripped his curly hair, making him groan.

Please consider to follow and vote 🦋