Picnic | 14

~Recap~

~Recap~

He started to creep closer in my direction. I slowly began to crawl back but...

SNAP!

"Shit!" I hissed. The shadow's head snapped back to me. He began to approach the bush I was hiding behind. I had no other choice but to show myself...

...

Trigger warning: this is quite a gory scene,
so if you'll get triggered, please scroll down xx (knives)

I jumped up from my crouching position, now face to face with him.
"Well well well"

"Bit cheesy, don't you think" I snarled, tilting my head. He scowled.
"You killed all my men, so now... I'm gonna kill you" his fists swung for me. I ducked and stabbed him in the leg, causing him to cry in pain. I pushed him onto the concrete, his back smashing against the cold, hard floor.

"Have m-mercy" he whimpered. I smirked.
"You wouldn't of done that for me though, would you" I ran the blade across his wrists. Blood spat out from them, spraying all over my dress. His body was weakening, his eyes connected with mine. He glared at me viciously and finally, his body was drained.

I stood up, trying to brush off the dirt, and continued to walk.

A car began to pull up next to me, The driver got out, opening the door.
"Ma'am" he nodded. I settled inside. He never asked why my dress was stained, he just started the car. I suppose he's used to it by

"I'm home!" I called. "Guys?" I walked into the kitchen.

"Are you I-" alek and Silas were sat at the kitchen island, eating some cookies and typing on their laptops. they looked up.
"Hey" they said in unison.
"Ooo I want one" I took a cookie from the plate and ate it.

"Are you alright?" Alek asked, noticing my blood stained dress. I nodded in response.

"Well i found out who was tracking me" I sighed sitting down on one of the leather stools.
"Who?" They asked.

"That guy from Paris, who tried to kill us"

Alek smirked. "I told you" He taunted, playfully punching Silas's arm. However Silas was not amused.
"Yeah yeah whatever" he groaned and looked back at his laptop.

"I'm gonna go to bed" I said walking out of the kitchen.
"Night" I heard Silas call behind me.

...