Underneath the stars | 32

My whole body ached like fuck

My whole body ached like fuck. I couldn't even turn over look at the clock but i guessed by the golden rays of sunlight falling onto Elijah, it was relatively early.

His eyes were closed, his expression peaceful. His arms was draped over my waist, his legs intertwined with mine. I smiled, nuzzling my face into his chest.

I took my time to admire the detailed tattoos that littered his body. His skin was cold against mine making me shudder.

"You cold love?" A voice grumbled from above me. I shook my head earning a small hum.

Elijah exhaled a large breath and i felt his hold on me tighten.

"Good morning, Tesoro " he mumbled, his voice hoarse from his Long rest.

"Good morning" i looked up to him, pecking his cheek.

He smiled, suddenly pulling me on top of him, kissing my lips passionately. I closed my eyes instinctively, tangling my fingers into his hair.

"Are you sure you want a round two? Doing shit like that is gonna get you there" he smirked, gripping my hips.

"More like round 5" i rolled my eyes but i small smile tugged at my lips. He chuckled.

I watched as his eyes slowly travelled down my body, his tongue grazing his lower lip.

Oh what i wanted that tongue to do.

"You look incredibly sexy in my clothes" he whispered.

"Maybe i should steal them more often then"

"That can be negotiable" he shrugged making me laugh.

"I better get up" i sighed, swinging my les over the bed and standing to my feet, groaning when a sudden rush of pain sparked through my body.

Elijah shot up, placing his hands on my side, spinning me around.

"Are you sore?" He asked softly.

I smiled "I'll be fine"

He hesitantly let go of me and i walked towards our en suit bathroom, leaving the door open. I pulled the dress shirt over my head and stepped out of the boxers.

When i looked back into the bedroom Elijah was laid on the bed, his arms behind his head, watching my every move with dark eyes.

"You coming?" I raised a brow, walking slowly out of the doorway and turning on the bath, pouring in the bubble-bath mixture. I found in one of the cupboards above the sink.

I bent down to turn off the tap when i felt a presence behind me.

Elijah took my hand in his.

He sat at one end, while i sat opposite him, resting my feet on his chest. He gently began massaging them. I sighed.

"I have a surprise for you if you're up for it" Elijah announced.