Chapter 1-His sleep

Chennai

The sky tinted with the shade of orange ,faintly chirping of birds ,dewdrops over grass, the golden rays of the sun finding its way into the households, all these were indicating a new fresh day which was awaiting for the people.

The golden rays that made their way through the gap found between screens of the window hit directly on her face making Shalini rise from her deep slumber, slowly opening her eyes and trying to be fully awake tossed herself upright to face the ceiling .

That is when she realized a hand wrapped around her waist, she turn towards her right to get into her old position and by looking at the face of the person ,who was into his deep slumber beside her hugging her and cuddling into her, her a lips curved into a smile by the thought that this face which has kept her lively ,the face which was and is her happiness , her strength and also her weakness . The face which was her only reason to live in this world. Breaking her thoughts she just placed a strong kiss on his forehead in a way of expressing all the love for him, disturbed by the kiss his eyebrows narrowed.

Sensing his discomfort she pulled herself back a little and whispered a "sorry" making sure it did not reach his ears . She took his hands which were hugging her waist and placed them softly on the bed. She sat up straight and made him comfortable and placed a blanket over him and got down the bed and made her way to the washroom to begin her day.

When she returned back from the washroom ,the beautiful frame where he was hugging her by her shoulders and kissing her on her cheeks which was on the opposite wall caught her eyes making her smile and turn towards the side of the bed . Seeing him still being in his own dream world she left out a relaxed sigh she left out of the room making sure the noise of the door does not disturb his sleep.

Getting out of the room she reached the kitchen downstairs , she made tea for herself and made her way to the balcony of the living room upstairs, while leaning on the rails of the balcony her eyes caught a scene of a happy elderly couple , walking with their granddaughter which bought a unknown painful smile.

---

Eyeing the time on the wall clock opposite to her she jerked and as if realizing something she quickly rushed downstairs and opening the main door she saw her maid selvi who was all ready to press the calling bell, she glared at her which made the lady smile sheepishly. Letting her in and locking the door again she turned to her and spoke.

shalini: ena selvi ma ithu na tha netha solli thana anupuna vantha call Panunga bell press panathinganu.

selvi: illa da thango ni sontha na marantan

shalini:nala Maranthinga, niga ipdi ethachu panuvinganu tha na avarasama vanthu kadathava thirantha

selvi: seri vidu da , ini marakamatan,Ama ayya enga?

shalini: seri seri ithu tha last warning ,Unga ayya nala thungitu irukaru,niga matu bell a press pani irunthinga avalotha.

Hearing this, Selvi chuckled at her.

shalini: ena patha ungaluku siripu varuthu illa , unga ayya matu elunthu iruntha aprm na Inaiku na office leave poda vendiyathu tha 

selvi: athuku ena poda vendiyathu thana.

shalini: easy a solaringa ma yerakanava intha masam 2 naal leave ,athuka en boss ena sola porarunu therila.

selvi: seri seri vidu atha thambi eluthunkala illa ,ni Poi ready aitu seekaram kelambu.

shalini: seri ma na poi ready agara ,ungaluku tea potu flask la vechu iruka kudichutu breakfast um , lunch senjurunga.

Saying so she left upstairs and got ready in the other bedroom where she had already arranged everything which was needed for the day so that she would not disturb his sleep. Taking a shower and dressing herself in her usual closed neck kruthi she took belonging an left stairs

shalini:selvi amma breakfast ready aa

selvi: ready da thangoo ,sapda va. 

She placed her breakfast plate and lunch on the tea table in the living room.

Shalini took her plate and quickly started to have her breakfast .

selvi :lunch um pack panitan da, pogum pothu eduthutu po 

shalini:seri ma eduthakara ,Aprm neega saptingala

selvi:na saptukaran da , ni first saptutu kelambu 

Shalini: seri ma ,Aprm Unga ayya Ku inaki leave tha so elupa venda, elunthu vantha aproma breakfast kudutha pothu

selvi: seri da na pathukara

Finishing her breakfast she got ready and took belonging and rushed to main door 

selvi: paapa lunch a vitutu pora paru 

shalini:ayoo , sry ma and thanks bye na kelamara ,evening na vantha aprm ni niga veetuku poikonga

selvi: seri da bye

Bidding bye from the elderly woman she left the house and took her and left for her office .

***
Hey this the first chapter . please forgive my grammatical errors.
And I have not used the name of the male character ,you may know the reasons in the next chapter. Feel free to comment or DM if you have any suggestions. Please do vote if you like it.