Chapter 10 - Misunderstanding

Mithun who felt bad for breaking his promise to shalini and his actions towards Shalini for what Arjun did decided to meet her in her office and apologize to her, reached her office and enquired in the reception

RCP: Good morning sir , how may I help you?

Mithun: I am here to meet Miss.Shalini, secretary head.

RCP: fine sir Niga?

Mithun: I am her friend , mithun nu solunga 

RCP: okay sir ,wait a minute

Mithun: fine

The receptionist informed Shalini about Mithun's arrival . As she was leaving for Arjun 's office to give the details of his finalized PA, she asked the receptionist to send him after 5 minutes. And the receptionist informed him she was busy and asked mithun to wait for 5 minutes.

Shalini left to Arjun's cabin and opened it without knocking on it ,which was the huge mistake she herself made to hurt her own heart or the rights she had on him once upon a time came out unknowingly and made her do that.

When Shalini entered she saw Anu sitting on the couch beside Arjun. It was evident for Shalini that Anu was pregnant by seeing a well grown baby bump. First she was shocked to see anu there and what happened next completely broke her heart. Anu fed him a chocolate piece and took a piece for herself from the chocolate she had in her hand. Arjun patted her head when she choked on the chocolate and rubded her back and made her drink the water from a bottle he had in his hand. They looked like a happy couple in her eyes.

Shalini 's heart became heavy seeing them ,a lone tear came out of her eyes. She wiped it just before they turned to her but this did not go unnoticed by Arjun. Arjun understood what she might have thought.

Arjun: Shalini... ni nenaik... before he could explain himself, Shalini interrupted him.

Shalini: Sorry sir , door knock panama vanthathu yen thapu tha , I'm leaving. she said with a broken voice and before he would reply she left the cabin fastly.

Arjun stood there with teary eyes, anu who remained silent till now placed her hands on his shoulder. He turned towards her.

Anu: athu Shalini thana da?

Arjun: hmm, Ama 

Anu: ava enga da inga , niga senthutingala yena? Ana vanthava yen ethuma pesama poita?

Arjun made her sit on the couch as she could not Stand for a long time and explained everything to her and told her that she misunderstood them as a couple and that's why she reacted like that. Anu's face palmed herself and felt really bad for him.

Anu : I'm really sorry da , na thirumba thirumba ungaluku naduvala vanthutan iruka, niga ipdi irukarathuku na tha karanam, ipa unaku ava kuda Sera second chance kedachu ipdi na marubadiyu ungaluku naduvula vanthutan, Una pathu 6 varusham airuchanu tha pakalanu vantha, ni ava Inga tha work panaranu soli iruntha na vanthu irukava Matan , really sorry da ipa ithu Ella enala tha.

Arjun: Aii Lusu athu Ella illa dii, ava thapa purinju kita ni ena panuva, athu matu illa second chance iruka illayanu Ella therila , avulu mithun veru friends matu ma illa .. He paused and continued athuku Mela yanu inu therila 

Anu : ni yen da theva illama ethachu yosikara? Ni solaratha patha avunga verum friends nu tha thonuthu

Arjun: Epdi solara?

Anu: ni sona illa restaurant LA antha mithun pesum pothum unga past pathi ethuvu theriyatha mari shalini ya question pananu atha vechu tha solara . Oru ponnu ava past pathi oru friend kita maraipa Ana relationship LA iruka paiyan kita Marika mata . athu matu illa ava namala Pathathu ava kannu Kalanguchunu sona illa apdi ava move on agi iruntha ava Apdi react pani iruka Mata.