Chapter 142 - Appa

They started driving back to Chennai the next morning and it was a super hard task to convince Appu who was adamant not to leave the place. They convinced him saying they will bring him back soon and took him with them. They decided to stay at Arjun's place that night as they had to vacate the house the next day.

Shalini got Appu ready for school the next day and Arjun dropped him at school before they started packing.

Arjun: aii aii paathu di viluntharatha..

He yelled at Shalini who was standing on the stool collecting the things from the top shelf and passing to him.

Shalini: athu ella onu… aah..aah..

Before she could complete she slipped and fell back on him pushing back to ground and both landed with thud.

Arjun: Amma..

Shalini: ayoo valikutha?

Arjun: illa inikuthu..aah na tha sona illa periya iva mari onu aagathunu sona..

Shalini: kaal slip airuchu ga..

Arjun: nala slip aachu.. ayoo en muthu pochu di..

Shalini: sorry sorry..

Arjun: Sorry sonathu pothum mothala eluthuru..

Shalini mv: elunthiriya ivura ippadi solararu.. ayoo apa nejmaa adi patruchu pola..

Arjun: adeyei kanuvu kandathu pothum elunthuru..

She jerked and got up from him and he groaned holding his hips.

Arjun: aii enna apdiya nikara.. thali vida therinjuthu illa thuki vidu ..

Shalini: aya ayoo sorry pa va..

He stood up holding hips with her help and groaned in pain.

Shalini: romba valikutha pa..

He turned to glare at her while she looked down at guilt.

Shalini: sorry ma va na unna padu vecharan..

Arjun: nee tha veikanum.. enala Ella thaniya nadaka mudiyathu..

Shalini: seri seri va..

She pulled his hands over her shoulders and wound her around his waist and asked him to walk. She felt guilty when he struggled to walk but it quickly changed into a frown when his hands moved to her waist before holding it tight.

Arjun: enna look uh.. vali uyir poguthu...

Shalini: onu illa vanga..

Shalini mv: unmaiya va valikum polam..

She walked him to the bedroom and laid on the bed while he winced in pain and turned to lie on his front.

Shalini: na vena marunthu potu vidata..

Arjun glared at her: thali vidra apa matum ketuta thali Vita.. ipa matum onu ona kekara?

Shalini narrowed her eyes with his new behaviour.

Arjun: unaku onu onu rendu thadava solanuma..

Shalini: marunthu eduthutu varan irunga..

She said looking at him doubtfully and left to search for the medicine while he grinned.

Only when she found the medicine and turned to leave, she realised something and that turned her red.

Shalini mv: pesama avuru sona apa va erangi irukalam.. ipa enna aga pogutho..

She walked to him with hesitation and cleared her throat to gain his attention who was lying facing the other side.

Arjun: enna?