Chapter 110 - Birthday Shopping

Days started rolling, bringing only happiness in their life's. Shalini was changing a lot and she was trying to be her old self. The wall she built around herself to keep Arjun away from her was starting to break brick by brick and Arjun was over skies in happiness.

Shalini was also aware of her own chances.With all the information she gained with the family members her heart kept saying that something had happened after their marriage but did not know what it was. One thing she knew was Arjun was not himself after divorce and had suffered but she could not frame out why. She still believed what Arjun spoke to Anu was true so she was confused and couldn't frame what actually happened. She convinced herself that whatever happened that caused Arjun's lost smile was because of something that happened after their divorce but one thing confusing her was whether it was because of her or because of Anu. But in some corner of her heart it was because her but her logical mind was denying it. She had no answers and the only one who had those answers was not ready to give what she wants until he gets what he needs from her. She knew she would get what she needs from him, once she gives what he needs from her. After knowing how he had been in those for past few years she surely knew would not be able to keep him away and will accept him soon and she did whatever she can but one thing she did not know what she had come to know is only few percentage of what he had suffered in those years.

--

10 days later,

Shalini came to Arjun's cabin to inform about his schedule. She gave him the needed details and sat there with a hesitation in the urge to say something.

Arjun saw her hesitation and decided to play along.

Arjun: Cabin pora idea iruka illa ipdiya sight adichuta iruka poraiya.. He said still his eyes on the monitor.

Shalini: Arjun.. She whined.

Arjun: Apram ena etho solanum nu ninaikara.. Atha solama ipdi patuta iruntha ena artham.. He looked at her.

Shalini: athu..

Arjun: solu ma.

Shalini: Athu Appu Ku next week Saturday birthday.. I mean home la estimated birthday thanthanga.. Atha tha nan celebrate panran.

Arjun: puriyuthu ma..

Shalini: atha Sunday avana shopping kuptu poran.

Arjun: seri..

Shalini: epavum Mithun kuda varuvan Ana avan Saturday Bangalore poran.

Arjun: avan enna Adi kadi Bangalore poran..

Shalini: avan oru new project handle panra.. athu vishiyama tha ipdi alanjutu irukan

Arjun: oh seri..

Shalini: So nanga tha thaniya tha poram..

Arjun: seri poitu vanga..

Shalini MV: ethey..

Shalini: Apram na intha thadava appa Amma va birthday ku vara venda nu solitan..

Arjun: yen?

Shalini: illa avunga vantha niga epdi varuvinga... niga varanum nu tha avunga la vara venda nu solitan..

She pressed the word 'varanum'.

Arjun: avunga yen kekalaya?

Shalini: ketanga.. Appu birthday ku next week nangala Coimbatore varom athu nala niga vara venda solitan.

Arjun: oh apa ni coimbatore poraiya?

Shalini: illa Suma soli irukan Apram ethachu reason soliruvan..