Chapter 34 - Trip 4 - Camp fire

Arjun and Shalini were walking towards the area where the campfire was arranged. Shalini noticed two familiar faces at a distance and tapped on Arjun's shoulder who was walking ahead of her.

Arjun: ena Shalini.. He asked, turning towards her.

Shalini: athu aakash Anna vu Madhu akka vu thana?.. She asked, pointing at a couple at a distance who was walking towards them.

Arjun: avunganu the ninaikara.. Va pakathula poi Pakala..

Shalini nodded and walked along with him and while neared the couple they found that they where aakash and Madhu and waved at them and walked further towards them and greeted each other

Arjun: niga epa da Inga vanthinga?

Aakash:nanga vanthu 4,5 days achu..actual ah nallaki return.

Arjun: oh apdiya..

Aakash: Ama niga epa da vanthinga?

Arjun: 2 naal achu da.

Madhu: ena Shalini Epdi iruka?

Shalini: nala irukan ka niga epdi irukinga?

Madhu: fine da.

Aakash: nama thirumba thirumba coincidental ah meet panita iruko illa.. Anaiku dinner and aprm Inga.

Shalini was reminded of what happened after that dinner and her face changed and she just faked a smile. Arjun understood her and changed the topic.

Arjun: aprm camp fire Ku thana?

Madhu: Ama Arjun anga tha nigaluma?

Arjun: ama

Aakash: aprm yen inga wait panikitu vanga pola.

The other three nodded and left to the place the campfire was held. 

There were already a few couples and others assembled in the place. Suresh and Suba were checking on the arrangements. They saw the two couples coming towards them and went to welcome them.

Suresh: vanga bro, va shalini

They smiled at him.

Shalini: ena na arrangements ella over ah? 

Suresh: mudinja thu da oru 5 mins la start panirala.

Shalini: ok na

Suba: Ama ithu yaru.. She asked, pointing to the other couple.

Arjun: ayoo maratan.. Ithu en friend aakash and ithu avan wife madhu.. Ivungalu Inga tha stay panni irukanga..

Aakash ivuru suresh ivunga suba.. Ithu ivunga cottage tha..

They smiled and greeted each other and were chit chatting for sometime. And a boy came to them and informed Suresh that all the arrangements were and left.

All the three couples moved forward and settled in the wooden bench which was built in a bigger circle. The fire was set in the middle. Arjun and Shalini were seated next to each other when the other two couples sat on either sides. 

The campfire started and one by one did something they knew and some other activities were held. A man in early thirties played guitar and everyone applauded. Aakash stood from his seat.

Madhu: enga poringa?

Aakash: oru nimisham varan.

Arjun: enga da pora?