Chapter 52 - Diwali 2

Prakash noticed saranya giggling to herself while walking towards them and shalini who was red like a cherry walking back of her and Arjun who came back of her blushing. Prakash frowned in confusion looking at the trio. Prakash questioned Saranya raising his eyebrows and she mouthed “aprom solaran” , he nodded and kept silent.

Shalini came there and found her friends kani, kayal and anju with Prakash, Saranya and krithi and  welcomed them. Arjun smiled at them and greeted. They settled in the living room and had some random talks. The trio notice the couple blushing at each other.

Kayal: yeii un valikapuki varonu sonathuka..seekarama vara vechuruva polaya..  She whispered in her ears

Shalini blushed: Aii yena dii olara..

Kayal: aprom ena di vanthathula irunthu pathuta irukan rendu peru ipdi vekka padringa...

Shalini: Aii athu Ella onu Ila Suma iru..

Arjun: ena shalini apdi ena tha secret pesaringa.. He asked seeing them whisper to each other.

Kayal: athu illa na kalaila iva vala… before she could finish shalini closed her mouth with her palms and nodded a no with pleading eyes.

Shalini: athu ella onu illa Arjun ava olara..

Please di suma iru.. She pleaded in a low tone and kayal nodded her head.

Shalini: promise.

Kayal again nodded and shalini took her hands away.

KayalMv: ipa thapichutanu santhosha padatha dii inonu iruku..

Arjun: ena achu?

Shalini: pesama iru di.. She whispered to her.

Kayal: athu ella onu illa na atha vidunga.. Anju antha gift edu di..

Anju: ayoo marantha poitom paru.. She took the gift from the side.

Kani: Unga kalyanathuku vara mudila atha oru kutty gift.

Shalini: Aii ethuku di ithu Ella..

Kayal: Aii ni suma iru.. Anna niga vanga itha vangikonga

Arjun: ma ethuku ithu Ella..

Anju: Anna athu ela sola kudathu kudathu.. Please aasaiya vangitu vangikonga.

Arjun: seri ma..

They both nodded and got it from them.

Krithi: shalini athu open panu ena irukunu Pakala

Kani: haan… athu ella ipa pirika kudathu ..ithu avunga rendu peru thani ya tha pirikanu

Anju: Ama ama

Shalini: yen di Inga pricha ena?

Kayal: unaku kaga tha solaram rendu peru aprom ah thaniya poi pringa

Shalini looked at them confusingly MV: payapulinga sathi kithi panuthungala..

Shalini: seri enamo na Aprom ah prichukara..

They nodded and after chit chatting for sometime they bid bye and left the house. Karthi and the other cousins came there.

Karthi: Aii kutty ma Arjun rendu Peru dress change panalaya ?

Just then both noticed only they where in the same dress from morning.

Shalini: illa apdiya irunto

Karthi: seri poi change panitu vanga patasu vedika pola..

Shalini: ah seri ipa vanthara..

Karthi: Arjun nigalu ponga

Arjun: ava first pogatu.. Ni po ma na vara.