Chapter 129 - Love you

*** Do read the note at the end it something regrading the story updates ****

The whole drive back to the hotel was complete silence. Arjun parked the car in the park and looked at her, who was looking down at palms with emotionless face. Arjun sighed before getting out of the car and leaving to the other side.

Arjun: ma..

Shalini: hmm

Arjun: hotel vanthurichu va..

Shalini got out of the car while he locked the door.

Arjun: polama..

Shalini nodded and got hold of his arms and he took her to their suite.

Arjun: ma nee dress change panu.. Na keela varaikum poitu varen... He said once he returned after changing.

Shalini: yen pa?

Arjun: ipa vantharan.. Ne change panu..

He informed her and left the room. He knew none of his words would comfort her and only some alone time can make her feel better, so decided to leave her alone and buy some food for her in the time.

When he returned, he found the room empty and the balcony door was open.

He placed the food on the table and left for the balcony to find her seated on the laydown couch on the balcony hugging her legs and stargazing. He sat beside and she moved away from the headrest and leaned on his shoulders. He wound his hands around her shoulders and pulled her closer, she laid on his chest .

Arjun: innum athaiya nina chutu irukiya?

Shalini: Antha company Karthi work panrathu..

Arjun: ethu ma.

Shalini: Dev info tech..

Arjun: hmm Ama illa..

Shalini nodded and snuggled into him.

Shalini: na thappu panitan illa pa.. 

Arjun: illa ma Apdi Ella illa..

Shalini: illa pa Enna va irunthalum naan Avana adichu iruka koodathu.. Ana Avana control panna enaku vera vali therila.. Atha.. She silently sobbed as her body shivered slightly.

Arjun: alatha ma pothum.. Evalo tha aluva.. othu karan nee adichathu thappu tha Ana ippadi atha ninachu aluthata iruntha epdi ma.. Nadanthathu nadanthu ruchu atha vitru.. 

Shalini: avan enkitta pesuvan ah.. Ena veruthara matan illa..

Arjun: Athu Ella pana matan ma.. Inga Paru.. He lifted her to face him.. Avan samathanam pani un kitta pesa veika vendiyathu en porupu ma.. Ithu un Mela promise.

Shalini nodded.

Arjun: ipa vachu siri ma.. ne siricha tha na sonnathu Ella panuvan illa na pana matan.

Shalini smiled.

Arjun: seri na dinner vangitu vantha.. Eduthu sapdalam

Shalini: venda pa..

Arjun: Enna ma mothala irunthu arambikara.. Please konja sapdu.. Please ma..

Shalini nodded and Arjun left to take the food.

Arjun: aah..

He sat opposite to her and fetched a spoon of food. 

Shalini: neenga sapdalaya?

Arjun: na saptu tha unakku vaangitu vanthan ne sapdu..

Shalini silently had her food still lost in thoughts.