Chapter 121 - Sick

" Aayiram vaati sonna aayiram vaati sonna keta thena " Shalini chided while wiping his head with a towel while he was seated on the bed hugging her waist.

" intha nerathuku ice cream sapda pogathinganu keta thena.. Pathalanu Malai la vera nanachutu vanthu irukinga? " She spoke sternly, making Appu look up at her blinking like an Innocent.

Arjun MV: Aathi kola gandu la iruka.. Inaiku ni sethada Arjun.. He thought to himself when he walked into the room where Shalini was after changing in the other room.

As it was Sunday Arjun spent his time with Appu and Shalini. After dinner Appu started throwing tantrums for ice cream but Shalini denied as they already had 2 each that day. Appu's tantrum only reduced after Arjun convinced him. Arjun was staying that night after Appu's completion. Shalini was long asleep in her room while Arjun and Appu were playing in the PS that Arjun got him for his birthday in the living room when Appu again threw a tantrum to get ice cream. Arjun, unable to restrict his puppy face, made sure Shalini was asleep and took him out. And in the wrong timing rain started pouring when they were returning back after having two ice creams each. And again Appu used his ' puppy face' trick and Arjun gave in to play in the rain. They were caught red handed by Shalini when they tried to peek into the house without her knowledge.

And now they have to face the wrath of their 'ma '

Shalini noticed Arjun tiptoeing into the room and turned to glare at him.

Arjun: ma avan tha ma aasai ya ketan atha kutitu pona.. he spoke seeing her being silent, making her glare and Appu gave a 'paavi Payan korthu vitutan ah' look.

Shalini: aii anga ena parva Inga paru.. She said to Appu while tilting his head to her.

Appu: Sorry ma last time ini promise nighttime la sapada Matan.. He spoke with a puppy face.

Arjun: Ama ma nanu kutitu poga matan..

Shalini glared at him before turning to Appu.

Shalini: unaku last warning ini sapta Adi vangu va.. She stopped wiping his head before putting the towel on her shoulders.

Appu: promise ah sapda Mata..

Shalini: hmm ipa keela hot water vechu irukan poi atha kudi..

Appu nodded and ran out of the room.

Shalini: Aii full glass uh kudichu irukanum..

She said and turned to find Arjun with a pleading face.

Shalini: ethuku ippadi nikaringa.. ungaluku tha hot water vechu irukan poi kudichu padunga..

She said without looking at him while collecting Appu's wet dress.

Arjun: sorry ma.. Avan aasai ya ketan atha pavam ah irunthuchu atha kutitu pona..

Shalini looked at him with a raised eyebrows.

Shalini: paavam nu ice cream vangi kuduthanga seri.. malai la eppadi nanjinga car la top thana open airucho?

Arjun: ma athuvu.

Shalini: avan pavama ketan neenga seri solitinga athana..

Arjun nodded silently.

Shalini: neenga romba kedukaringa Avana Avalo tha soluvan..

Arjun: enna ma nee.. Avan ah kutitu ponathuku ivalo thitra.. Na Una evalo time kutitu poi irukan.. Apa Ella jolly ya thena irupa..

Shalini: athu athu.. Na vera.. avan vera .. Avan kolantha..

Arjun: paravala ma oru naal thena..

Shalini: oru naal thena Va.. nallaiku matum yarachu oruthar ku ethachu varatum apa pesikaran..