Chapter 12 - Family's Love

Wedding day

Shalini was all decked up in a beautifull  red silk Saree with dark green blouse. She was dolled up with an amount of makeup which was not much or not less by her make up artist. She looked like a doll and the bridal glow made her look like an angel.

Her mother kala came into the room just in time when she was completely ready. Her mother stood there rooted to the ground looking at her little princess all grown and now looking like a woman. She stood there with tears . Shalini understood her mothers emotions and gave her a comforting hug. Her mother pulled away from her and kissed her  forehead making Shalini tear up. They stood there without any words ,as just words were not enough to express their emotions but their tears said. 

“ Amma Inga Enna panringa , anga appa vu Anna vu….” 

Saying it Her cousin sister pavithra entered the room but noticing the duo in tears she tried to change the situation. She came near Shalini and put her hands around her shoulders.

Pavi: Paapa , anupathula solara therinjuko, intha aluga Ella inaiku matu tha kalyanathuku aprm namala kanduka kuda matanga mapla mapla nu avunga mapla ya gavinikava avungaluku time seri ya iruku. Ithu Ella pathu yemanthuratha.

Shalini understood her intention. 

Shalini: Ama akka na tha pakaren ah un kalyanathuku aprm una kandukama  mama va gavinchutu irunthanga, aadhya porantha aprm sutham Una apdiya deal la vitutanga ipa avunguluku avunga maplaiyu pethiyum tha mukiyama poitanga , nallaiku enaku atha nelamanu ninaikara.

Kala glared at the duo .

Pavi: Amma Moracha matu unma poi agathu.

Kala: pesunga di pesunga , ipa Ella theriyathu nalaiku niga enga edathula irupinga illa APA theriyu.

Pavi : athu ella apa pathukala Amma niga first ponga appa theditu iruntharu ungala , Inga irunthu avala ala veikanthinga.

Kala: seri ma thaaya un thangachiya na ala veikala na poran ni solum pothu avala kutitu va. 

Pavi: seri seri niga first ponga.

Literally she pushed her out and locked the door and turned to Shalini who looked all nervous now.

Pavi: paapa, all ok thana yen ipdi iruka.

Shalini: not at All ok akka , epa da ni varuvanu irunthuchu , thank god ni ipa vachu vantha.

Understanding her unsaid word, Pavi gave her a comforting hug.

 Pavithra  is shalini’s father’s younger brother's (Chithappa ponu) only daughter but they call each other parents as amma, appa .Even though they were cousin sisters they have always been like own sisters as they almost grew up together. Pavithra was  3 years elder to shalini but she has always been a best friend and even a mother at many times. They stand for each other in all situations. They share everything with each other , they did not have any secret between them. 

Shalini’s nervousness reduced in the hug and when she pulled back from the hug she noticed her sister with teary eyes. She was overwhelmed with All the love she got but decided to tease her.

Shalini: ena madam Amma va kalaichu anupitu ipa niga ipdi alaringa?

Pavi chuckled and hit her shoulders.

Pavi : all aside paapa, Amma sonanga illa avunga eduthala irukum pothu tha athu theriyunu Ana enaku ipa va theriyuthu, after all you're my first kid right? My Lil’one is all grown up and getting married today.