Chapter 31- Trip 1- Travel

It was the day for their trip and they started the trip at 4am so they would reach Munnar at eve. Pavi and Anand arranged a car with a driver so they were traveling by car .Arjun and Shalini were seated in the back seat and had some random talks.

Arjun: unaku munnar ithu first ah Shalini?

Shalini: hmm Ama niga first vanthu irukingala?

Arjun: hmm oru time friends oda

Shalini: oh... places Ella nala irukuma?

Arjun: hmm nalla irukku unaku pudikum ninaikara.

Shalini smiled and nodded. Shalini was feeling sleepy and it was evident. She slept for a few minutes and woke up when her head jerked up without support . Arjun chuckled seeing her do it again And again.

Arjun: thukam vantha thunga vendiyathu thena ethuku ipdi control panitu iruka nama inu hill station Oda check post Ku kuda varala athu aprm tha scenery Ella iruku ni miss panirama na eluparan ni thungu..

Shalini: athuku illa Arjun.. Na thungita niga thaniya irupinga illa bore adiku atha

Arjun: Athu Ella illa ni thungu nanu inu konja nerathula thungiruvan hill station start Ana apram elunthu kala.

Shalini nodded and leaned on the window and slept in few minutes. Arjun was scrolling his mobile and frequently checking on Shalini. After some time when he checked on Shalini she was shivering in cold, they did not still reach the hill station but the morning breeze made her shiver. Arjun turned to his side of the door and noticed the window was open, he closed it but she was still shivering, he asked the driver to stop the car and went to the car trunk and brought a jacket. He Covered Shalini with a jacket and immediately she grabbed it and snuggled into it. Arjun smiled at her and moved to his side. Soon he was also asleep.

Shalini woke up when she heard Arjun calling her name. She woke up rubbing her eyes and was trying to be fully awake.

Shalini: Athukula munnar vantama? She asked without noting the surroundings.

Arjun chuckled at her: Athukula Eppadi vara mudiyum time 8.30 tha achu..

Shalini: aprm yen elupuniga... enaku thuram varuthu...she whined like a baby.

Arjun: breakfast sapda vendama.. Ithu tha route la iruka last hotel ah ithuku Aprm munnar city Ku pona tha hotel iruka.. Epdi irunthala anga poraku 3mani illa 4 mani agidu atha ingaya saptu tu poiralam... saptu tu vanthu nalla thungu na Una disturb pana matan..ok

Shalini: hmm ok Niga ponga na varen.

Arjun nodded and got out of the car. Only after Arjun left Shalini noticed the jacket upon her. She understood Arjun would have covered her with it And smiled at his act. Soon she corrected her hair and dress and left the car. They had their breakfast and again started their trip. Soon they entered the forest area of udumalai and Shalini noticed a group of deer in the distance and got excited.

Shalini: Driver Anna please vandiya niruthungalan.. Arjun..Arjun..arjun She called him who was watching the scenery on the other side.

Arjun: ena ma ena achu yen vandiya nirutha sona? He turned to her and asked.

Shalini smiled at his way of addressing and pulled him by His arms near her and showed the deer. He was literally leaning on her back with just an inch gap.