Chapter 33 - Trip 3 - Top Slip

" Shalini Shalini" Arjun called her for nth Time trying to wake her up.

Shalini: thukam varuthu arujuneyy.. Thunga vidu.. She said without opening her eyes.

Arjun: arjuneyy.. He repeated her words and chuckled.

Elunthuru ma late achu... aprm miss panitanu ena sola kudathu..

Shalini: Athu Ella sola Matan please thunganu ..

Arjun: please please please please please . He started His usual repeat mode.

Shalini who was unable to hear it woke up and sat up straight on the bed and rubbed her eyes to be fully awake. Opening her eyes she saw Arjun who was all ready and standing near the bed and pouted. Arjun laughed loudly at her reaction. Shalini glared at him and took her Mobile from the night stand and again glared at him.

Shalini: 5 am thana achu ethuku ipava elupuniga?

Arjun: nama poro place early morning la tha nala irukum...

Shalini sighed.

Arjun: seri seri po ready agu anga pogava ½ hour Mela agu.

Pouting, she got out of the bed and left for the washroom with her clothes. Arjun waited in the living room so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable while getting ready. After 30 min both got reddy and left the cottage.

After ½ hour of travel they reached a place and the driver asked them to get down as they would not be able to go in the car and they had to walk to the actual place.

Both got out of the car and started walking. They were nearly walking for 15 min but they did not even reach the starting point of the actual place.

Shalini: inu evalo neram ga nadakanu? She asked, stopping in her tracks.

Arjun: Starting point 5 min la athuku aprm anga irunthu 15 to 20 mins ago.

Shalini: Avalo va.... She gasped.

Arjun: Ama Ana scenery worth it ah iruku..

Shalini: really...

Arjun: really unaku sathiyama pudiku va pola

Shalini nodded and both started walking and soon reached the starting point of the place.

Actually it was the top slip of Munnar and to reach the viewpoint of it they had to climb Down in the hills.

While climbing down the path was really sloppy with ups and downs with rocks. Thankfully they were wearing shoes so it helped a little to walk.

It was not very crowded as it was early morning so I walked slowly. Arjun first climbed down and helped her to climb down and they walked like that for more than ten minutes.

Shalini: yen ga ithu Mela enala mudiyathu na varala... she said sitting on the rock on the sides making Arjun stop on his tracks.

Arjun: inu konja Thuram tha va seekram poidala.

Shalini: inu evalo thuram apa irunthu ipdi tha solaringa..she whined.

Arjun: anga oru Edam theriyuthu illa anga tha seekram poirala.. He pointed to a place randomly which was not even near the view point.

Shalini: promise.

Arjun chuckled: promise.

Shalini: seri vanga

They then started walking the same way as before, Shalini stopped for each 5 min saying she was not able to walk and Arjun convinced her with the same reason he gave the first time. Shalini was walking a head of arjun now concentrating on her steps so she did not notice the surrounding.. nearly after 15 mins Shalini stopped walking.