Chapter 19 - Her decision

Arjun came from the office at 6. Shalini and Jaya were sitting in the living room.

Jaya: ena DA seekaram vanta 7 Mani Ku thana epavu varuva.

Arjun: illa Sruthi veetuku poran nu sona atha seekram vantha. enga ava?

Jaya: ipa than da poranga oru ½ Mani neram tha achu.

Arjun: Oh Seri . apa na room poran ava kita aprm phone pani pesikara.

Jaya: seri da po.

He saw Shalini who pretended to be busy watching TV and left the room. Jaya noticed their weird behavior.

Jaya: thango ni Mela po da poi avunuku ethachu venumanu paru.

Shalini: illa ma avuruku ethachu venunana kupdu varu niga vanga na ungaluku samaika help panra. She tried to divert her.

Jaya observed her for a few seconds.

Jaya: thango na onu solara.

Shalini: solunga ma , she said in a low tone as she knew about what jaya ma was about to speak. Jaya ma caressed her hair.

Jaya: Inga paru niga rendu perum yen ipdi irukinganu enaku therila, enaku theriyavu venda, athu unga personal ana niga ipdi irukaratha pathutu na amaithiyavu iruka mudiyathu. purushan pondati na ayaram sanda vara tha seiyu ilanu solala Ana sanda vantha odana pesama iruka kudathu. Antha prechanaya pesi apa apa va thithukanu athu tha nala thu. Inga paru ungalukula ena prechanaya irunthalu first manasu vitu pesunga apa antha prechana onuma illama poitum Ana ipdi pesama irunthinga na athu perusu tha agu. Seriya. athu nala avan kita poi pesu ipa pesa Lana paravala night poi pesu. 

Shalini noded at her weekly.

Jaya: aprm inaikachu room Ku seekram po inaiku ethachu karanam solitu late ah pogatha. Ipa Sruthi yu Inga illa ava iruntha tha ni avala karanam kamichutu late pona. Ipa atha pana mudiyathu. Athunala olunga room Ku po.

Shalini was surprised to hear it. She thought everyone believed that she needed to spend time with Sruthi so she left for the room late but it was the reverse. She needed to leave for the room late so she spent time sruthi. But when Jaya Ma told the truth it surprised her. She nodded at her weakly.

After finishing dinner Arjun left for their room and waited for her as usual. Shalini did not want to leave for the room soon but unlike the previous 2 days Sruthi was not here for her to give her excuse.

So She left for the room with no other choice. Arjun was sitting on the couch scrolling his mobile. Without noticing him she left for the washroom and came back after a long time hoping he would be asleep but Arjun was awake and looking at the washroom door for her to come out. Shalini Ignored him and laid on the bed facing the other side. 

But her silence completely disturbed Arjun. He was not ready to waste the first chance he got to speak with her alone after his confession. He gathered his courage and called her.

Arjun: Shalini... thungitingala

Shalini was not asleep, actually lost her sleep 3 days ago.

She turned to him and saw him sitting straight on the couch facing her. She got up from the bed , sat straight and looked at him.

Arjun: Shalini adhu ..

Shalini just sat there silently looking at him.

Arjun: yenga niga en Mela kovama iruntha , kovama iruntha ena Kovama than irupinga ena adika kuda senjurunga athu thapu illa Ana please ipdi amaithiya Matu irukathinga.