Chapter 75 - Arjun meets appu

Later that evening, Arjun and shalini where attending a client meeting. Arjun was explaining something to the clients with help of projector and shalini was sitting at a corner in the conference table. He kept stealing glances of her while presenting and after a hour into the meeting he found her being uncomfortable and keep shifting in her chair with a worried expression. He frowned and continued his presentation until something thing striked him.

He stopped presenting and looked at her.

Arjun: sorry, can everyone give me a minute.. He said to the clients.

After they agreed he again looked at shalini again.

Arjun: Miss shalini..

Shalini: yes sir..

Arjun: could you please get me the file that we prepared yesterday..

Shalini: sure sir.. She stood up from her seat.

Arjun: its in my cabin and take your time.

Shalini understood his words and a smiled crept her face unknowingly impressed by the way he understood her need.

“ po” arjun mouthed to her.

“ thanks” she mouthed and excused herself from the others and left the cabin. Arjun took out his mobile and typed something and after sending it continued his presentation.

Shalini came out of the room and sighed still her face plastered with a smile. The fact Arjun still remembered her cycle and brought her chocolates and now just with her facial expressions he understood her and gave a excuse for her to leave the place.

Even when her mind warned to not believe and enjoy these little things arjun did for her, somewhere in the corner of her heart she liked what he did. Her heart kept saying that he did everything that he did is out of something that he had for her in his heart and kept warning that she has missed out something that happened in the past and wanted to know what it was. But the pain in another part of her heart kept warning to keep herself away from him In order to safe guard itself.

The trust she had on him was long broken and the pain and the heart break caused by that was deep and still hurting so it was obviously too difficult for her to trust him again. The fear of trusting him again and loosing him once again for something was trembling her and that was the reason she did want to question him about his behavior which might end up with her trusting him once again as she understood what his answer would be- that he has something in his heart for her.

She sighed with the thoughts and walked into her cabin and searched her bag

Shalini: ayoo na epdi date ah marantha.. Ipa ethuvu eduthutu varalaya.. Ena panrathu..

She checked the time and found it was 8 at night.

Shalini: yarachu kita kekalanu .. Ipa yaruma irukavu matanga .. Ayoo ipa ena panrathu..

And just in type her phone beeped indicating a message from arjun ,they had each others professional numbers.

Shalini: ivuru ethuku ipa msg panraru..

She frowned and opened the message and it read.

“ the thing you might need is in the 3 drawer of your table”

Shalini’s eyes widened in surprise. She moved to opened the drawer and found a a pack of napkins, the exact brand she uses.

Shalini: did he really buy it for me..

This was also not new, when they where together he has never been shyed away to get these like most men but now he had done the Same which surprised her.