Chapter 66 - Love or Lost Selfcontrol?

***

Disclaimer - Longest chapter ever ( 5300 words)

Warning: romantic chapter

***

Arjun woke up early to find shalini still sleeping peacefully beside him. He smiled at her sleeping figure and got out of the bed and went to take a shower. He came out of the shower and noticed shalini sleeping and the time there was still couple of hours before they need to leave to the mandap for the muhurtham so without disturbing her he left a note for her and left the room locking it from outside to check whether Saranya's family needed any help.

When he returned after visiting the mandap once he noticed shalini standing in front of the mirror.

Shalini sensed his presence and turned to him.

Shalini: ena arjun nerathulaya enthruchutingala?

But arjun was already froze the moment she turned to him.

Her Saree was not properly pleated it was just scrunched up and was on her shoulders making her bare waist clearly visible. Her wet hair left free and some Sticking on her face and flowing down her shoulders and water dripping from it. She looked different all of a sundden, her face and neck still had some droplets remaining.

Shalini: arjun..

His trance was broken by her and hummed without even blinking

Shalini: nerathulaya enthruchitangalu ketan?

Arjun gulped and nodded. She was him standing there like statue and frowned

Shalini: ena aachu ungaluku? Yen ipdi pei aranja Mari nikiringa?

She asked innocently with out knowing she was the creating a havoc inside him. He finally paid heed to her words and averted his gaze from her but kept silent.

Shalini frowned with his sudden weird behavior and shook her in disbelief and turned the mirror still unaware that she was the reason for his state.

She took a towel which was on the chair and moved out to the balcony leaving frozen Arjun to follow her like a love sick puppy. She stood in the balcony facing the room while arjun stood at the doorway leaning on the door watching her. She kept tapping on hair to dry it and some of her fell on her face making him go crazy. She dried her hair for sometime and spread the towel on the balcony rails. It was 5 in the morning and was still dark, cold and breezy. A cold breeze hit them her making her shiver and hug herself.

Shalini: semaya kuluruthu illa arjun? .. She asked while rubbing her forearms for warmth and staring into the sky.

Shalinimv: ena aachu ivuruku nanu vanthula irunthu pesita iruka bathila sola matingararu.. She thought when he did not get a reply and was about to turn.

Shalini: arjun ena..

Before she could speak anything or turn she felt a pair of arms around her waist and gasped realizing.

Shalini: a.ar..arjun

He comfortably placed is his chin on her shoulders before humming as a response. She felt chills run down her spine with his sudden action but still could not take it what he was doing

Shalini: en..a pa..nri..ga? She stammered.

He smirked at his effect on her.

Arjun: yen ipdi vaai kolararuthu?

Just then she realized how much she was affected by his touch and stammering but did not want to accept it to him

Shalini: yaru olaruna?.. First niga ena panringanu solunga..