Chapter 67 - Shattered

Shalini woke up and found herself on bed, she rubbed her eyes and sat up. She held her head in hand as it was aching like hell due to all the sobbing. The memories of last night flashed in her mind. Her heart was Heavy she felt to cry out loud but even the tears failed her. She just sat there like a statue and did not know how minutes passed before she heard a knock.

Even after All the happening her heart wished that should be arjun. She was not definitely ready to meet him but still her heart wished.

She went to the door and noticed the door was not locked , she slept off without even locking the door.

She adjust her self and moved to the door and when she open the door, her face had a disappointed look, there stood Saranya’s cousin.

Shalini: akka?

“ yeii ena ipdi nikara.. Ipa tha elunthiya”

Shalini: hmm

“ yen mogam Ella oru Mari iruku, kanu Ella sevanthu iruku “

Shalini: ah.. Thalia vali ka athan

“ oh seri.. Ipa paravalaya”

Shalini:  paravala ka

“ hmm apa ni seekram ready agiru.. Prakash veetuku poganu anga tha lunch  “

Shalini: seri ka.. Nama epa kelambaro

“ evening oru 6 mani melanu ninakara”

Shalini: seri ka.. Yen ivalo neram yaruma elupala..

“ neraya peru ella kalailaya prakash veetuku poitanga.. Niyu Saranya room Ku varalaya athunala niyu poirupanu ninachan.. Ana Saranya ipa tha kuptu un phone switch off la iruku enanu Paruni sona atha vantha… “

Shalini: oh na nethu charge podala switch off airuchu

“ seri seri Paravala ni poi seekram ready aagu “

Shalini: hmm.. Akka vera yaru inu hotel la irukanga

“ ni , na aprom  oru 5,6 Peru avalo tha”

Shalini: oh.. Mithavunga Ella poitangala…

The lady frowned at her

“ unaku ipa ena kekanumo atha nera kelu ethuka ipdi suthi valaikara.”

Shalini: illa ka athu.. Avuru poitara.. She hesitated.

The lady just with her look found this not the situation to tease

“ arjun aha?”

Shalini: hm..

“Poitarunu tha ninaikara.. Konja nerathuku munadi hotel veliya nitu iruntharu”

Shalini: oh poitara…

“ seri seri ipdi pesitu nikama poi ready aagu “

Shalini nodded left to get ready.

--

The house was filled with people engaged in their own banters , the kids was running around the house . The house was filled with laughter and happiness expect one soul who was dying inside but still with a fake  smile plastered on face.

Shalini was for name sake sitting with others but heart and mind replaying the events of yesterday. She came to prakash’s house with saranya’s realtives and right from she came there, she could not find arjun anywhere. 

Was he not even ready to face at her because of what he did or he purposely avoiding her?

The thought kept running in her and she sat there in a guest room with her new found friends and some others.