OS is out now

First off all really really sorry for making very one wait for KMKV 🙏🏻 I guess many would have known the reason with my message on note pad and today's Instagram story. For those who don't know its just I was feeling stressed for past few days and was not able to write. Trying my best come back will try to post tomorrow or Thursday.

And here comes my first ever OS -  Destiny's Play. When I conducted Q/A last time many asked me to try OS and in right the Enemies to Lovers theme based OS compilation was held by Ashaangi writers page and I took it a chance and gave it a try.

I started my writing with Arjun and Shalini and I have also written the OS with same names as a sentiment. But you will find a completely different Arjun and Shalini, resemblance is only the name.

This OS was completely different from my way of writing and was definitely challenging that took 4 days for me to complete. I believe that conversations are my strength but as it was a OS I was not able to write many dialogue and it was challenging.

If I have done this today all my writer sisters are one of the main reason and mainly Nandhu_Arshi was the one supported me right from finalizing the plot and till I completed. Many more where there to help and I don't want to miss anyone so not mentioning the names.

And you can find two characters Bhuvi and Sriram in the OS . They are none other than you favorite author and my akka Bhuvi (stories_by_madhu) and her hubby. I was in need of a couple and they are my most favorite couple now so I made them do the guest role 😍 ( I may even a OS for them soon )

You can read the OS in ashaangiwriters and enjoy.

You can read it the ashaangiwriters page in the book Dearly Deserted - enemies to lovers theme OS.  

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/298240277?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=Karthiiwritess&wp_originator=%2FIRwkcFB4dg8f5N0epJ2yFwQGrtSbQsUVnwI2rFUjMafmpHcTzbO5IMymKUflClXhFe8EtzZTZz0dJGyioMtMEO6ZyDF6dTXaNKpGZksHuoHy3lgNGPJN7GgaXVcvxBT

Please do read, vote , share and comment your suggestions.

Will be back soon with KMKV until then sorry🙏🏻