Chapter 65 - Disturbed

The next day evening was reception. Everyone reached the mandap that noon.

Arjun was with prakash in the groom's room helping him. Shalini was with saranya and getting ready for the reception.

Shalini helped the makeup artist in getting ready Saranya and after she was ready she changed to her midnight blue evening frock which was with zipper.

She was struggling to put up the zipper for long time and sighed failing.

Saranya: ethuka ipdi kasta Patutu iruka enkita keka vendiyathu thena.. She zipped up the gown and asked.

Shalini: Ada ponga Anni… Athu nala tha zipper vecha dress vendanu sona ketingala..

Saranya: ithuku ena korachal

Shalini: nala tha iruku.. Ana intha zipper tha epa potalu oru aal help venuma..

Sarnaya: nala tha iruka?.. She turned to make her look at the mirror.. Shalini widened her eyes in surprise… pathaiya Evalo alaga irukanu.. Athu nala tha intha dress tha edukanunu compel pana.. Inaiku Anna flat uh..

Shalini’s face immediately changed to unexplainable one.

Shalini: Ella therinju ethuku Anni?

Saranya: inuma da ni baya padara..

Shalinimv: mothala na avura maritaru nu na namala Anni athu nala kavala tha neraiya irunthuchu..  And ipa na avuru maritarunu  nambaran athunala tha romba Bayama iruku.

Saranya: ena da?

Shalini:  Anni atha vidunga.. Its your day .. Nama ungala pathi pesalama..

Saranya understood her and nodded.

Shalini returned to the mirror and did a small amount of makeup that matched the gown. She was about to put the sindoor in her hair partion when Saranya’s cousin a girl stopped her.

Shalini: yen akka?

"ena panra"

Shalini: kunkumam veikara..

"ayoo intha dress athu Ella nala irukathu"

Shalini: Ipa ena panrathu

Saranya: athu tha avunga solaranga illa aprom ena venda vidu..

Shalini thought for a minute and nodded

--

The reception began and prakash and saranya where on stage. Arjun was with his clg friends who attended the wedding. Shalini was at a distance along with Saranya’s cousins gang.

“ deii un wife enga da kannulaya kamika matingara” arjun’s friend who did not attend their asked

Arjunmv: avala en kanu laya kata matanranga Ivan vera

” deii Ama da sister ah kalyanathula pathathu kupdu Pakala”

Arjun: irunga da ava enga irukanu enaka therila.. He said and turned around to find her at a distance.

Arjun: ah.. Anga iruka.. Irunga da kupdara..

He took his mobile and dialed her and asked  her to come near him.

He then noticed her excusing herself and walking to him and just then realized what she wearing for the first he was seeing her in this look. She wore a beautiful gown which fitted her very level highlighting her feminine curves. She had a simple make up and her neck and hands  was adorned with a white stoned choker and two white stone bracelets. She wore a matching hearings  and her hair was let loose to flow through the shoulders with a wide curls at the end.