Chapter 74 - Prakash confronts shalini

Next day shalini dropped appu at school and drove to her office. But her thoughts where completely filled with the behavior of arjun. She felt his behavior weird from day one , he always made sure that she was around him , and the way he looked her and spoke to her was so weird for her. And even yesterday he made her come to office just for a silly issue and more than anything he and Anu being not married was a big question Mark for her.  But everything said only one thing that she had missed out something that happened. She made her mind that she should not mind about anything relatable to him but  her heart kept going only towards the thing related to him. And his behavior and occasional flirty talks did not help it.  

She parked the car in the parking and checked herself in the mirror and adjusted her closed neck top. She collected her belonging and walked out of the car.

She reached her cabin and plopped into her chair.

Shalini: Amma ena kaal ipdi valikuthu..

She leaned back on her chair and stretched her legs and closed her eyes. After a minute when she opened her eyes to find a box on her table. She frowned and opened it and found some dark chocolates and some of her favorite chocolate which she gave to Sara.

Shalini: itha yaru Inga vecha..

She took it and walked out of her cabin and searched around to find anyone who might have kept it.

She found Priya and other two girls who questioned her the other day  crossing her cabin.

Shalini: Priya

Priya: solu shalini

Shalini: illa nama office Inaiku yarachuku birthday va ena?

Priya:  Apdi yethuvu iruka Mari therilaya.

“ yen shalini ethuka kekaringa “ one of the girl asked.

Shalini: Ila athu.. She looked at the chocolate box.

Priya: Ama Kaila ena..

Shalini: chocolates ithu en table Mela irunthuchu Ana yaru vechanganu therila atha yarachu birthday vanu ketan.

“ chocolate box ah"

Shalini: ah ethuvu en favorite .. she stopped speaking

Shalinimv: en favorite enanu office la arjun Ku matu thana theriya, Ana avuru ithu Ella nayabagam irukuma ena.. Apdiya irunthalu avuru yen vangi veikanu....

Priya: shalini ena yosikara..

Shalini: ah onu illa.. Ama na varanu munadi en cabin kula yarachu ponangala?

Priya: therilaya na ipa tha varan

Shalini: ungaluku theriyuma? .. She asked the other two and they shrugged.

Just in time, pune crossed them.

Shalini: Ravi Anna..

Ravi: solunga ma..

Shalini: na varaku munadi yaracha en room Ku ponangala..

Ravi:ah arjun sir tha ponaru.. He said after thinking for sometime making shalini confuse and the trio widen their eyes in surprise.

Shalini: arjun ah? The girls looked at her making her bit her tongue and correct .. arjun sir ah?

Ravi: Ama avuru un gala paka tha porarunu ninachan.. Yen niga pakalaya..

Shalini: illa na nan ipa tha vantha.. Its ok na niga ponga na pathukaran..

Ravi nodded and left the place.