Chapter 98 - Sara's Birthday

The next two days went simple. Arjun kept away from his flirting and showing interest in her. He knew she was stressed with all the happening and did not want to stress her more instead he behaved in a friendly way. More than anything he decided to make her trust him first and then express his love so he started doing what would make her trust him.

On the other hand Shalini was in dilemma, the things Arjun did in past couple of days and the fact that he told appu as their kid to Priya was kept running at the back of her head and urging her to believe him once again at least with appu. But at the same time the hurt and the unhealed wound in her heart caused from trusting him already twice and him breaking it kept restricting her from believing him. She decided to stay in limits and let destiny do what it wants to do.

--

It was Sara's birthday, Shalini decided to leave for Prakash's house at noon as insisted by Prakash and Saranya so they took a day off and Shalini was getting Appu ready. 

Appu: na poi pakaran.. He said and ran out of the room when they heard the calling bell.

Shalini: dei pathu po… She yelled while combing her hair.

Shalini: ena sathatha va kanom.. She spoke to herself and walked downstairs when she did not hear from appu to find mithun and appu on the couch.

Shalini: va da..

Mithun: kelambalama di..

Shalini: ni enga vara?

Mithun: Sara birthday Ku..

Shalini: na sola va illaya..

Mithun: ni sola na.. Enaku sola aalu illaya..

Shalini: Arjun sonara?

Mithun: illa prakash Anna..

Shalini: Ada paavi ithu epo? 

Mithun: Athu Ella Arjun ah patha Anaika..

Shalini glared at him.

Mithun: moracha thu ella pothum.. Va pola..

Shalini: ni po nanga car la varam..

Mithun: ore edathuku thena poram.. Apram yen thani thaniya poganum.. En car laya poiralam va..

Shalini: Ila da.. Anga irunthu unaku pakam.. Ni engala inga kondu vanthu vitutu porathu kastam.. Yen alayara?

Mithun: athu ella ni va polam..

Appu: Ama Amma nama partner Kudaya pogala jolly ah irukum.

Shalini: dei avunuku kastam da..

Mithun: Athu Ella illa..

Appu: please ma..please ma..

Shalini: seri seri polam vanga..

Appu: thank you ma..

Mithun and Appu shared a hifi and the trio left the house.

--

Arjun stood at the entrance of Prakash's house and kept peeking out.

Prakash: dei intha iodex..

Arjun: ethuku da?

Prakash: kaluthu valikum illa..

Arjun: illaya..

Prakash: ipdiya inu konja neram Etti patuta iru kandipa valikum

Arjun: dei..

Prakash: Apram vantha Ulla thena vara pora.. Apram yen ipdi vasal va pathuta iruka..