Chapter 55 - Family accepts

Next day Arjun was the one to wake up first,  he adjusted his eyes to the sunlight and realized his position, his hands was on her waist keeping her closer to him and her hands on his hands . He was snuggling near her neck which caused their faces to be just an inch apart.

He jerked but soon composed himself and moved away from her carefully without disturbing her sleep

“ ena da pani vechuruka.. Ava matu munadi elunthu iruntha ena agarathu..” he cursed himself for crossing his limits.

“ sorry ma na ena panranu.. Enaka theriya matunguthu.. I’m really confused… ithu ella thuku seekaram oru mudivu panra..” He thought to himself and moved to the washroom.

He came out after the shower and noticed shalini still sleeping, he decided not to wake her up as she only slept late at night and also knew if he wakes her up now she could complaint about head ache later.

He came downstairs and saw the cousins gang settled in the living room and pavi was serving them tea.

Pavi: eduthukonga..  She noticed Arjun and gave him the tea.

Arjun: thanks.

He settled himself on chair and Pavi moved to others.

Karthi: Ama shalini enga?. . he asked to no one in particular.

Arjunmv: avan enga iruntha unaku da?

Pavi: ama enga Arjun ava?

Arjun: ah night late ah tha thungunam.. Atha tired ah irupa pola inu thungitu iruka.. He said casually.

Prakash spitted out the tea which he just sipped , while other gave teasing smile.

Arjun: deii pathu da..

Prakash: ipa ni ena sona?

Arjun: night oru presentation pana vendiyathu irunthu.. Ena kai valiya iruntha nala ava type pana… Thunga 2 Mani airuchu… atha inu thungara.

Prakash: oh..

Prakashmv:  athana pathan.. Oru nimisham Nana shock aitan.. Ithunga intha jenmathula thirunthathunga..

Arjun: athuku yen da tea thupuna..

Prakash: haan.. Venduthal.. He said sarcastically.

Arjun frowned and just then noticed the others having a teasing smile on their.

Arjunmv : ipa ethuku Ella ipdi sirikaranga.. He thought and shrugged it off and continued his tea.

--

After sometimes shalini woke up and found herself on the bed.

Shalini: Nama epa bed Ku vanthu paduthom.. Hmm… shh.. nama bike la irunthu yerangi vanthatha nayabagam illa Ithu matu yepdi iruku.. Thukathula vanthu paduthu irupom..

She just then noticed Arjun was not beside her.

Shalini: ivuru enga ponaru.. Ama time ena.. She took her phone from the side table..

Ayoo… Ena 11 aachu..ivalo neram ah thungi iruko… pochu.. Kala Kali aga pothu.. Meena mari aatha poguthu.. Setha di shalini ni.. Ayoo ivaru vera epa eluntharunu therilaya.. Pochu avura eluthutaru unaku enaku enanu.. Rendu Peru swamy ada poranga.. Kadavule kapathu…

Shalini cursed herself for sleeping so long and getting ready for face the  wrath of her mother and her grandmother, she refreshed and left downstairs.

She saw her girls gang engrossed in their own banters and the elder ladies where settled on the floor and preparing for lunch.

Shalini gulped looking at her mother and grandmother and moved little further and noticed her cousins giving her a teasing smile.