Chapter 119- Restoring US

Disclaimer: Its a warm up chapter, me writing something to get back my flow. Chapter padichutu Title solitu ponga pa title thonala😐

****

Arjun sat supporting his head in his palms looking at Shalini was in her own world without even realizing he had come into her cabin and sat right In front of her for the last 5 minutes.

" pa " She placed her hands on her heart and said it with a shock when she saw him.

Arjun: Hi.. he said smiling.

Shalini: Inga enna panringa.. epa vanthinga?

Arjun: nalla kelvi.. Na Inga vantha 5 nimisham aachu..

Shalini: Sorry pa gavanikala..

Arjun: Sorry ella othuka mudiyathu.. Apdi ena gnayabaga thula iruntha.. Na vanthathu kuda theriyama..

Shalini: Athu Ella onu illa ga niga yen vanthinga ena venum?

Arjun: na file vanga vantha..

Shalini: call pani irukalam illa..

Arjun fake glared at her and stood up before bending down looking at her with intense eyes while she leaned back gulping. Arjun smirked at her expression but took her mobile which was near her hand wantedly caressing it making her fake glare at him.

He sat back on his chair and unlocked her, making her gasp.

Shalini MV: ayoo apa password therinjurucha.. Pochu..

Arjun guessed her thought and smirked before turning her mobile to her making her gasp at the number of missed calls.

Arjun: 15 missed calls..

Shalini smiled sheepishly.

Shalini: Sorry pa.. Na gavanikala..

Arjun: atha nanum kekaran Apdi ena yosana?

Shalini pouted at him, making him frown.

Arjun: enna ma aachu?

Shalini: krithi kita matikitan Arjun.. She said pouting.

Arjun's eyes widened in surprise.

Arjun: enna ma solara?

Shalini: Ama ga Krithi kita matum illa Pavi kitayum.. nethu..

She waited until he got down safely and watched him leave before sighing and walking into the room.

She stood rooted to the ground in utter shock when she saw Krithi and Pavi standing with their hands crossed across their chest glaring at her.

Shalini gulped: krithi.. akka..

Pavi: ena di nadakuthu Inga?

Shalini: akka..

Krithi: Arjun Anna Inga ena di panraru..

Shalini: athu.. birthday... Ku surprise..

Krithi: oru vela Arjun office la iruka Ella ponnu birthday Ku ipdi tha surprise panuvangalo..

Shalini: Aiii.. She said in a panic tone.

The two looked at each other.

Pavi: ni thena sona neenga verum boss employee nu apa Ella employee Ku ipdi panuvara nu kekara..

Shalini: haan athu Ella ila..

Pavi: ipa ethuku nee ivalo reaction kudukara..

Shalini: cha cha Apdi Ella illaya..