Chapter 36 - Trip 6 - Missing??

Shalini stood on the rock before the waterfalls and admired it. It was early in the morning and there was no one in the place. She stood there admiring the falls without a word. Arjun came from behind and stood beside her. She turned to him and smiled. 

Shalini: marubadiyum yen in gaya kutitu vanthinga… she asked, facing the falls.

Arjun: unaku romba pudichuthu illa atha..

Shalin: enakku pidicha ethu nalu panuvingala? She asked, turning to him..

Arjun: panuvan.. athu enna va irunthalum.. Unaku pidichu iruntha pothu..

Shalini smiled in content and turned to the other side. As it was early morning and they were standing near the waterfalls it was so chill, she rubbed her palms seeking warmth.

Arjun: kulurutha?

She turned to him and nodded. He smiled and moved back of her and wordlessly hugged her from back and kept his chin on her shoulders. She shivered with his touch but composed herself soon. They stood in the same position for sometime. After few minutes Shalini released herself from his hold and turned to face him. He raised his eyebrows questioning and she nodded as nothing. She wrapped her hands around his waist and placed her head near his heart and hugged him tight. Arjun smiled contently and hugged her back and placed his head on hers. After some time Arjun pulled back and tilted her head holding her chin and looked at her eyes. They had an eye lock and Shalini felt his gaze move from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes as if asking permission. She was all red and blinked her eyes with a shy smile giving him the permission. Arjun smiled at her and leaned in closer and In reflex she closed her eyes...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just in time the alarm rang aloud making Shalini jerk up from her sleep with an incomplete beautiful dream. 

(Ipa unga mind epdi iruku nu enakku theriyum..so Kocha padamal comment il kaluvi utravum)

She jerked up and sat on the bed and saw Arjun already showered and ready to leave and trying to turn off the alarm of his mobile unable to face him she noticed her surroundings and  just then she realized they were still in the tree house.

He saw her sitting awake with a confused face and a tint of blush.

Arjun: sorry alarm vechathava maranta illati adikaraku munadiya off pani irupan

Shalini: parvala

Arjun: ni venuna inu konja neram thungu check out pana ina time iruku.

Shalini: illa venda thukam poiruchu..

Arjun: seri apa poi ready agu .. Na veliya irukan ready agitu kuptu

Shalini: okay..

Arjun felt weird when Shalini was not looking at him throughout the conversation but he soon brushed off the thoughts and moved out of the room.

Shalini let out a breath after he left the room.

“ What the hell was that?” she said to herself.