Chapter 80 - Prakash's plan

Arjun sat at the lawn of the resort, thinking about the happening when his mobile rang.

Arjun: solu da..

Prakash: dei enga iruka Hotel laya?

Arjun: hmm Ama yen?

Prakash: shalini?

Arjun: ava thungara.. Ni yen kupta atha solu

Prakash: illa da.. Nan Saranya, cousins  Ella kovil vanto.. Veetula Amma Ku etho kadaiku poganu ma... Ana yarum illaya athan ni poi konja enanu paran.

Arjun: oh seri na poi pathu karan vei..

Prakash: seri da..

Arjun disconnected the call and walked to their room and found her sleeping.

Arjun sat beside her and caressed her hair, after sometime sighing he walked into the washroom and after refreshing he went to prakash's house.

He returned after sometime and found their hotel room door being locked.

Arjun: enga pona.. Iva..

" enna na niga Inga irukinga " he heard a voice and turned to find one of Saranya's cousin.

Arjun: Na prakash veetuku poitu ipa tha ma vantha.. Ama shalini enga?

" shalini prakash Anna veetuku tha pona niga avala Pakalaya"

Arjun: oh.. Illa na veetula irunthu konja veliya poitu varan.. Na vantha aprom ava anga poita pola..

" oh seri na.. Na akka appa Ella prakash Anna veetuku tha porom niga varingala.." 

Arjun: ah seri ma pola…

" seri vanga "

Arjun nodded and left with her to prakash's house in hope to see her.

--

When Arjun was about to get into the house hoping to see her, a little boy stopped him on his way.

Arjun: ena kutty ena venu?

" mama un gala oru akka madiku vara sonanga"

Arjun: akka va?

" hmm Ama "

Arjun: seri thanks na pathukaran..Ni po..

Arjun thinking shalini has forgive for what happened and called him to speak. He jogged towards terrace and searched for her and did not find her. He noticed the room being unlocked, and guessed she might be there and smiling he walked to the room.

Arjun: shalini... He called out for her while and he entered the room and found a girl standing facing the other side, he guessed it was not her and frowned.

Arjun: shalini?

The smile on his face vanished the second the person turned to him and his eyes glistened.

Arjun: aa..Anu…

She nodded slightly before silence filled between them, unable for arjun to take in what was happening.

Anu: epdi iruka?.. She asked breaking the Silence.

Arjun nodded: ni?

Anu: hmm.. 

Arjun: enga iruntha Ivalo naal ah?

Anu: na inga illa.. Na work kedachu delhi la irunthan..

Arjun: oru time kuda en kita yo illa prakash kita vo solanu pesanu unaku thonava Illaya.. enga Ella thedunanu theriyuma?