Chapter 148 - Little bundle of Joy

" Amma Amma " Appu ran into the room and yelled for her while she was setting her hair.

Shalini: methuva va da.. she turned to him while securing her braided hair with a band.

Appu: Amma dress epadi iruku?

Shalini: en pattu ku ellama super ah irukum..  she lifted him to seat him on the bed… ithuvum super .. she said correcting his hair and kissing his forehead.

Appu: Raj Appuchi vangi tharathu ellama nala iruku illa ma..

Shalini smiled: ama..

Appu: ithu kuda Appuchi thanthathu thena? He asked, pointing to her peach-colored anarkali suit.

Shalini: ama da..

Appu: ama ithu kudaya Appa oru dress kudutharu illa athu enga?

Shalini: iruku paru..

Appu: dress iruku Appa kanom..

Arjun: na Inga irukan da.. he walked out of the washroom wiping his hair.

Appu: good morning pa..

Arjun: po na un kuda doo..

Appu: yen appa?

Arjun: ama nethu enga kuda thoongunu na evalo ketan nee un thatha kuda tha thoonguvan uh anga thena pona..

Appu: athu thatha super ah Katha solu varu Appa atha thatha kita pona.. Ana athuku munadi naal unga kooda thena thoonguna..

Shalini: yen oru naal thoonguna adutha naal thoonga kudatha enna?

This has become a routine for them right from the day they shifted to coimbatore 6 months ago. They shifted to coimbatore after couple weeks they returned from Munnar. It was super hard for them to leave the place and the people who had been a reason for their second chance in life. It was too hard for Shalini and Appu to leave the house which had been a little heaven for them for the last few years. Shalini regretted for her decision to shift from Chennai when she realised that she has to part ways from her another mother Selvi ma who had been with her in all her ups and downs. Selvi ma some how convinced them and bid bye giving the surety of visiting them frequently.

And once after shifting to coimbatore they  started working the coimbatore branch of their company and found a good school for Appu and Sara.

Eventhough Appu missed his old place he was quick to adapt the new one. Had been a child who had only spent most of the days just with his mother he loved being surrounded by people. Appu really loved the company of his grandparents and mostly spent his nights with them and would only stay up with them twice or thrice a week or whenever they demanded him.

Appu: illa ma.. nethu thatha super ah dragon story sonaru.. atha anga poitan..

Arjun: nanga una evalo miss panom theriyum ah..

Appu: Sorry pa.. inaila irunthu 10 days na unga kooda matum tha thoonguvan… thatha kita poga maten.. ok?

Arjun : promise?

Appu: promise..

He said pinching his throat just like Shalini would do, making the duo smile.

Appu: seri seri seekram polam vanga..

Arjun: polam da enna avasaram?

Appu: enaku kutty thambi ya pakanum.. vanga polam..

He said, referring to Prakash and Saranya's three month baby boy. The whole family was getting ready for the new additions naming ceremony.

Shalini: nethu full ah Avan kooda iruntu evening thena vantha apram enna?

Appu: amma Avan kuda iruntha bore ah adika matinguthu ma jolly ah iruku..