Chapter 145 - Back to Home?

Arjun frowned when the light of rays directly hit his face and tried to wake up rubbing his eyes. He tried to get up but stopped when he felt her stirring in her sleep on his chest. He looked down at her to be in deep slumber with a parted lips and mild snoring and a tired face. He stared at her with a smile before blowing the hair from her making her frown.

Arjun: sorry..

He whispered before he looked down at her to find her in his tees, most probably which she managed to grab in the middle of the night before they fell asleep. His tees were much loss on her giving him a better view and making him gulp. But he was quick to avert his gaze as he was well aware, she might be tired and sleepy out of the sleepless night. But unable to control the little urge he caressed the marks on her neck he had left last night and pecked her parted lips bringing a small smile on her face which encouraged him to do more. He was so engrossed in tracing down the marks from her neck, collarbone and chest that he failed to the disturbance frown on her face. Just when his hands were to get into her tee she swayed away his arms before moving to lie on him testing his self-control. He hugged over her shoulders protectively while his other hand moved into her tees disturbing her sleep.

Shalini: summa iru Arjuneyy

She mumbled in sleep while fisting his vest and placing head in the crook of his neck. She frowned and stirred in her sleep while continuing his work without paying heed before waking up rubbing her eyes and glaring at him.

Shalini: lusu ah ya nee.. solitan irukan Kai vechutu suma iruka mudiyatha..

Arjun: na enna di pana.. na paatu nala pullaiya amaithiya thena paduthu irukan..

Shalini: intha nadipuku ella oru korachalum illa.. verupu ethama pesama paduthu thoongu illa elunthu po..pakathula paduthutu paduthatha...She said in a stern voice and tried turn to the other side while whispering.. night uh thoonga vidala ipavum paduthikitu..

She tried to turn but was stopped when he pulled to lay on back before locking her between his arms.

Shalini: enna?

Arjun: nana una thoonga vidala

Shalini: pinna enna nana..

Arjun: ama nee thena ella start pana.

Shalini: hm..hmm... athu.. athu..

Arjun: ena athu ithu nu.

Shalini: Arjuneey.. she fake cried... please Arjuneey unga vilayatu Ella apram vechonga enaku ipa nejamava thookam varuthu..

Arjun frowned at her : nejama?

Shalini: ama Pa.. she said with a puppy face.

Arjun: seri polachu po..ipothaiku thoongu una apram pesikara..

Shalini: aah thank you so much.. ipa good boy ah pesama paduthu thoongu vingala..

Arjun: enaku thookam poi neram aachu..

Shalini: paravala enakaga... Ingaya padunga apa tha enaku thookam varum..

Arjun mv: ayoo marupadiyum mothal la iruntha.. iva vera nelama puriyama..

Shalini: enna pa yosikara.. enaku thookam varuthu..

Arjun: onu illa va.. thoongu..

He pulled her closer while she snuggled into him and fell asleep in his arms soon. Once when he looked at her sleeping like a baby he smiled, stopping all his naughtiness and kissed her hair before falling asleep in her embrace.

Arjun walked out of the washroom and sighed when he found her covering herself with the blanket swiftly after finding him. This was the act that was taking right when he woke up disturbed by her admiring him but once he woke she acted asleep which did not go unnoticed by Arjun.