Chapter 73 - Arjun meets sara

Disclaimer: na intha chapter yen ,ethuku,epdi, ethukaga type pananu sathiyama enaka therila🙆
I felt to type anything to clear my mind and flow back. So I started typing whatever came to my mind and that's how I ended up this chapter. Pudikala na comment la solunga illana pavam pathu  manichurunga🙏🏻.

***

Shalini woke up to find appu snuggling to her. His face was a little brighter than yesterday and even his temperature was normal when she checked. She caressed his hair and he snuggled more into her. She noticed the time and it was striking 7 am.

She decided not to send appu to school and she also did not want to leave his side and decided to take a day off. She made appu lye on the bed and left to refresh.

She came after sometime and noticed appu sitting on the bed and staring around the room searching for her.

Shalini: Ammu.. Athu kula eluthutiya?

Shalini sat leaning on the bed beside him and appu moved to her lap laid on her shoulders hugging her neck.

Shalini: ena ma?

Appu: school pola..

Shalini chuckled: Una ipa yaru poga.. Sona athu Ella poga venda..

Appu: really? he lifted himself from her  and asked in a enthusiastic voice.

Shalini nodded smiling making him happily kiss her cheek.

Shalini: Amma Inonu solata..

Appu: yena?

Shalini: Amma vu Inaiku office pola.. Full day unkuda tha ..

Appu squealed in happiness and kissed her other cheek.

Shalini: ok fever illa ana tired ah iruka?

Appu: no ma..

Shalini: super.. Ok good boy ya poi brush panitu vanga.. Amma office Ku leave soliyaran OK..

Apuu nodded and walked into the washroom. Shalini mailed about her leave to Mr. Venkat and got accepting reply after sometime.

--

She was feeding appu breakfast when her phone rang and the caller I’d showed Priya one of her genuine colleague. She fed appu the last piece of dosa.

Shalini: done.. Odunga  plate ah Patti kita kuduthutu thani kudichukonga..

Apuu nodded and ran into the kitchen.

Shalini attended the call while washing her hands on the basin of the dinning room.

Shalini: solunga Priya..

Priya: sorry shalini disturb panitana..

Shalini: illa illa no problem solunga..

Priya: illa niga leave la irukinganu theriya.. Ana Inga important file la oru issue athoda details ungaluku math theriyu so niga tha solve pana mudiyu..so konja neram Inga vantu poga mudiyumanu kekala tha call pana..

Shalini: acha choo na konja work irukunu tha leave potan.. Ipa ena panrathu… She spoke while caressing appu’s hair who came back and stood hugging her legs.

Priya: sorry shalini enaku kupda kastama tha iruku but .. Chinna issue tha niga vanthu ..seekram mudichutu kelambikonga.. Antha file romba urgent athan..

Shalini looked at appu and thought for a minute.

Shalini: seri ok na oru half an hour varen Ana work seekram mudinjurum illa..