Chapter 63 - Baby girl👶

*** There is a very much important note in the end of the chapter please read it please don't skip very important***

Days rolled quickly and it was 5 days before prakash and Saranya's marriage.

Even after baby shower arjun and shalini did not get much time as they where busy with prakash wedding. As both saranya and prakash where single child and not close with their cousins arjun always accompanied prakash in inviting and helped his parents with other arrangments. Shalini accompanied saranya for all her shopping and parlor visits. 20 days just passed like that, if one was free the other one would be out and vice versa.

Prakash and Saranya's wedding was to be held in Salem as it was native of both prakash and Saranya and all their relative expect few lived there.

It was two days before prakash and Saranya's wedding and prakash and Saranya's family planned to leave in same van to thriupur. And as per their request arjun and shalini was also accompanying them.

Jaya, Vishwa and sruthi was not attending the wedding as Sruthi was due and addimited in the hospital last night. Arjun and shalini insisted to stay back and not attend the wedding but after so much argument they agreed to leave.

Shalini was in their room checking out the packed luggage when arjun screemed her name from downstairs .

Shalini: ivuru epa hospital la irunthu vantharu.. Ethuka ipdi kathitu iruparu..

" Shalini ma"

Shalini: arjun na room la irukan.. She yelled back.

After minutes she saw arjun literally jogging to her with a wide smile .

Shalini: ena arjun..

Before she could complete he lifted her in his arms and started to squirrel her around. Shalini was shocked by his sudden action but soon composed put her hands around his neck for support. Arjun continued squirreling while laughing.

Shalini: arjun pothu pothu thala suthuthu yeraki vidunga..

Arjun squirreled two more times before putting her on her feet. Both felt dizzy and got hold of each others arms and panted heavily and after composing shalini spoke.

Shalini: Arjun ena aachu?

Arjunv ni athai Aita.. Enaku marumaga poranta..

He jumped in happiness.

Shalini to joined his happiness: really epa... she said In enthusiastic tone with face full of happiness.

Arjun: ipa tha 1 hour aachu.. Amma call pananga

Shalini: niga hospital la thana irunthinga?

Arjun: ama ma aprom late aachu kelambitu... prakash veetuku arrangements check panitu iruntha apa tha Amma kuptanga..

Shalini: ayoo arjun enaku ena solrathuna therila.. Enaku paapa vayu anni yayu pakanu ipava..

Arjun: enaku Apdi tha iruku.. Seekram ready aagu.. Prakash veetuku poraku munadi hospital poitu pola.. Enala Ella kalyanam mudinju thirumbi vara varaiku paapa va pakama iruka mudiyathu

shalini: enaku tha na seekram ready agara polam..

arjun: ayoo na en marumaga la paka poran enaku ..oru Mari different ah feel aguthu.. He said in a enthusiastic tone.

Shalini smiled at his eagerness.

Shalini: seri seri pola.. Niga poi ready avunga.. Seekram.

Arjun smiling widely moved in the same place moving his hands here there without knowing what to do.