Chapter 54 - K💜K

Shalini woke up to the sunlight hitting her face. She felt an arms around her waist and weight on her shoulders. Rubbing her eyes to fully awake to turned to find Arjun sleeping peacefully  hugging her by her waist and placing his head in the crook of her neck and his breath hitting her neck making her inside do somersault. Her hands where placed on his which was on her.

Shalini was surprised, even though they sleep in same bed Arjun has never crossed his limits even in his deep sleep but today he was hugging so close like a baby seeking its mothers warmth. She understood it was because of his wound that made him seek his mothers warmth in her. She smiled at her grownup kid, even if the wound was smaller he just started behaving like child in need.

She caressed his hair and after some time got of the bed not before kissing his forehead. She came out of the shower after sometime and noticed Arjun sleeping. She did not have the heart to disturb his sleep so she left downstairs without disturbing him.

She saw everyone assembled in the  living room. The elders where seated in the couch and chairs and cousins gang was coming to the living room one by one.

Raj: Arjun enga papa.. Shalini’s father questioned her seeing her coming alone.

Shalini: thungararu pa..

Raj: oh Seri.. Pain killer potu iruparu.. Illa thungatu..

Shalini: hmm.. She said got settled on the floor.

Krithi: ma enaku tea kudan.. Karthi who came there asked to her mother revathi..

Revathi: yeii Niya poi potu kudi di.. Na ipa tha di vanthu ukantha..

Krithi: ma please ma..

Siddharth: Ama perima engaluku venunu..

Revathi: seri..Irunga..

Shalini:  athai ni iru na potutu varan..

Everyone looked at her surprised making her frown.

Shalini: yena? Ethuka ipdi pakaringa?

Gowtham: illa nangala vella sona kuda seriya Mata.. Ipa niya seiyaranu solaraiya atha..

Shalini: romba panthinga yellaru..

Krithi: yeii Suma iru da.. Aprom kedaikara tea yu kedaikama poira poguthu.. Shalini ni podi..

Shalini: seri iru.. She said and gout up to move and noticed Arjun coming there.

Shalini: ena Arjun athukula eluthutinga..

Meena: Aii..

Shalini: seri seri.. Yen ga elunthutinga inu konja neram thungi irukala illa..

Arjun: therila ma nala tha thungitu iruntha.. Thidirunu etho warmness miss Ana mari irunthuchu math..

Shalini’s eyes widened in surprise did he miss her warmth that made him wake up?

Arjun: ma ena achu?

Shalini: ah onu illa.. Ungaluku tea ah coffee ya..

Arjun: tea..

Shalini: Seri Irunga varan..

She said and moved to the kitchen, Arjun settled down with the cousins gang.

Velu: Revathi.. Karthi.. He called both..

Revathi: ena ga pa

Karthi: ena appuchi…

Velu: revathi.. Thirupur la mahesh irukan illa.

Revathi: Rani preima payan mahesh Anna thana

Velu: Ama ma