chapter 4-the queen of flip offs

Chapter 4

I hate my life. Obviously, Kaio and Nyra have to sit together because they are going to make an amazing couple. And Liam is sitting and talking with Anvi. Great. I'm stuck with this dumbo. Murder Mystery starts playing. I dump my feet in Noah's lap.

"What the fuck? Get your fat feet off my legs!" He whispers to me, and throws my feet off his lap.

"At least my feet don't stink." I retorted. He flips me off. He's gotta be like the fifth person who's flipped me off today. It's cool though. I should be the queen of flip offs. I'm so cool. I glance over at Kaio and Nyra, and OMG they look SO CUTE!! Nyra is cuddled into his side, and his head is on top of hers. And then, you won't believe this. HE KISSES THE TOP OF HER HEADDDDD!! I wink at Anvi and she sends me a kissy face back. Noah suddenly yells.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM LOVEBIRDS!" I glare at him.

"NOAH SHUT THE DUCK UP!" I yelled at him, because he ruined their cute couple moment.

"QUACK QUACK." he yells back at me. What the frick does that even mean?

Anvi yells at us.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP SO WE CAN WATCH THE MOVIE." I glare at him once more. I place my feet on his lap once again, and this time he doesn't remove it. I smirk, satisfied with my efforts. He places his hand on my leg and holds it. Huh? What is he doing. I look up at him, and he meets my gaze. I raise an eyebrow. He avoids my eyes and watches the movie. After getting through about half of the movie, I start to get drowsy. I move around on the couch, switch my position, and place my head on a pillow. Oh, this pillow is so comfortable, and smells nice too. Kind of like a combination of cinnamon and some scent, I couldn't put my finger on it, but it smelled good.. This is the best. When I go home, I'm going to buy scented pillows. I am slightly aware of a blanket being placed, and the pillow shifting. I grab the pillow and shove it under my head. What kind of pillow moves? Ugh. Technology is so weird.

I woke up the next morning and felt a weight on my back. I shift around, and see Noah sleeping on me. What the heck? I fell asleep on a scented pillow... unless that pillow was Noah. Damn it, I'm so dumb. But I'm still cool. He probably didn't notice. Right? I tried to get myself out of his grapes, but he held me even tighter. Okay then. I dumped him on the floor with a lot of effort. I am not a strong person. I fell off on top of him, and quickly scrambled off.

"WHAT THE DUCK SHANAYA??!" Noah asks me, mimicking my words from last night. I snickered.

"QUACK QUACK BACK AT YA! PAYBACK FOR LAST NIGHT!" I yelled back at him. This is payback. Little bitch.

"CAN both of you PLEASE SHUT UP? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Anvi yelled. Damn, if I wake up Anvi, I'm in deep shit. If she doesn't get enough sleep, she is like a freaking monster all day. Anvi lies back down... but not on the couch. She's sleeping next to Liam and HE'S HOLDING HER!!! AHHH SO CUTE!! I'm so excited for them!! I totally ship them together. Suddenly I hear a buzz. I open my phone and unlock it. 

Oh my god. The email is here. My heart is beating frantically. I was about to read the email, when my phone was snatched from my hands. I look up and see Noah holding it above me. I didn't realize how much taller he was than me. I glared up at him. He had a good six inches on me, if not more. I jumped up trying to get, and he held it higher. Then he tried to read the email.

"Give me back the damn phone Coffee Boy. " I say, whisper-screaming, irritation evident in my voice.

"No can do, cupcake." I managed to finally snatch my phone back from him. I read the email, and tears immediately pool in my eyes.

Ms. Anand,

We regretfully inform you that you will be unable to move forward with this adoption, and a different match has been found for this child.

Regretfully,

New York Home for Young Boys and Girls.

I'm not going to be able to adopt a kid. I had already prepared everything for her. I was so sure that she would come home with me. I'm not fit to be a mother. No. No. no. This can't happen. I can't adopt her. Why did this have to happen to me? No. I can feel some tears escaping from my eyes. I hastily wiped them away, not wanting to cry in front of him.

Noah snatches my phone and reads the email.

"Ooohhh, goddamn," He tells me, smirking. The minute he says it, his face changes, probably recognizing how wrong it was. What the frick?? I punch him in the nose and angrily storm off past a confused Nyra with tears freely streaming down my face.. Who the HELL does he think he is? He doesn't know me. He doesn't know what I've been through. He has NO clue about me. How DARE he make such a comment? I jump in the elevator and immediately run outside and collapse on the steps. I can't stop crying. Why wouldn't they choose me? I've been waiting for years to be able to adopt! I've dreamed of having a little girl, and being friends with her. I would be the best mother I could be for her. I would've taken care of everything for her. I would've done anything for her. Now, I won't ever get the chance. I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly wiped my tears away, not wanting anyone to see me crying. I turned around and saw Noah walking towards me. I walked away from him. Who does he think he is. He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. I try shaking his hand from my wrist, but he holds on.

"Let go of me, asshole," I tell him, venom lacing my voice.

"Look sweetheart,-"

"Don't call me sweetheart you asshole. You have no right to talk to me." I say in a calm tone, but my anger is evident.

" Shanaya. Come on-"

" What do you mean 'come on'? Do you have a clue of how much I wanted this? DO you have any idea how much this meant to me?" I asked him. I was so upset right now.

"Shana-"

"NO Noah. Don't even talk to me. You don't deserve for me to talk to you. I don't care who you are, but you will not talk to me like that. Do you know how rude you are? "

"Shanaya let me explain-"

"NO way. Even the day in the coffee shop, you spilled your coffee all over me, didn't have the decency to apologize to me. You instead dumped the rest of the hot coffee all over me, and ruined my shirt.  Hot  coffee. Which hurt by the way. And expected me to apologize. How thick headed can you be? Now let me go."

He lets go of me, guilt clearly evident in his eyes.
"Shanaya, you can hate me, but I'm dropping you back."

"NO."

"Shanaya, please, let me just do this. Let's not be like thi-."

"Fine. but don't expect me to talk to you. I'm only letting you drop me home because Nyra was my ride here, and she's still inside, and I don't feel like ruining her morning."

"Okay. " I followed him to his car.

I felt broken. Like something had been ripped from me. Not being able to have something I wanted for so long, just.. I can't even think about it.

Hello my lovelies!

Sorry it's been a while, but watch out because I'm going to be vomiting out chapters. I texted Anvi and Nyra yesterday, and I mass created like 20 chapters, so going to post them right now, lol. Also, not really a good intro to Noah :( He's SUCH a jerk. I was on facetime with Nyra yesterday, and She saw me typing out the chapters on docs. I cried writing chapters 18, 19, 20, and 21. No more NOah and Shanaya :((( IM VERY SAD! I promise it will get better though, and their relationship will improve. It's also midnight. I'm going to post a couple more chaps, and I'm going to sleep.

Peace out homies,

Shanaya